• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Require "osCsid" with OpenAds Banners

nuclearsummer1

hello Developers,

I am using OpenAds on my oscommerce site for the purpose to show pictures which relates to Categories and manage the

order of the categories with my own requirements.

The problem is, I require the Auto generated id... (osCsid=32ad0e105f17df160aefefae4715fdae) with the link of the picture

(Banner) ... http://localhost/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_17&osCsid=

How we can concatenate the osCsid vale with the Link of OpenAds so that i can use the same osCsid which is generated at

the beginning of the session otherwise when i use the link without osCsid... http://localhost/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_17

and when i click photo which is associated with this link it generates new id (osCsid) and remove my added cart items.

Please help me in this problem so that i can use the id (osCsid) with my categories which is managed by OpedAds (OpenAds

is Banner management system ).

I am waiting your response.

Thank you.

Have a look at the function tep_href_link in catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php, use this function to create your links.

My links comes outside the oscommerce [ from OpenAds(Banner management System) ]

I need only the current session id (osCsid=5e758e5c4635c62a81bc311b66e3fe79) to cancatenate the links

that comes from OpenAds.

Have a look at the function tep_href_link in catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php, use this function to create your links.

My links comes outside the oscommerce [ from OpenAds(Banner management System) ]

I need only the current session id (osCsid=5e758e5c4635c62a81bc311b66e3fe79) to cancatenate the links

that comes from OpenAds.

that comes from OpenAds.

from the outside? then your link should not have a session appended.

Archived