• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Access denied for user

ispi

test connection made to the database was NOT successful.

The error message returned is:

Access denied for user '***_user'@'***' (using password: YES)

Please click on the Back button below to review your database server settings.

If you require help with your database server settings, please consult your hosting company.

I'm getting this error no mather what I do. Username, datbasename and password are 100% correct (my own script work with the same data)

Server had directadmin installed and is owned by myself.

ispi

Found it, it seems I had to put "localhost" in the server adres instead of ip/webadres.

Lock it plz.

I am also getting the same error...even i have put 100% correct info...although i am putting localhost in the web address but its giving me an error....

Found it, it seems I had to put "localhost" in the server adres instead of ip/webadres.

Lock it plz.

I am also getting the same error...even i have put 100% correct info...although i am putting localhost in the web address but its giving me an error....

You wouldn't be getting the error if you have put the correct info into your includes/configure.php file. Mak sure that the correct Database Host, MySQL User Name and Password and Database Name is there in that file.

Vger

You wouldn't be getting the error if you have put the correct info into your includes/configure.php file. Mak sure that the correct Database Host, MySQL User Name and Password and Database Name is there in that file.

Vger

solved from database location

Archived