• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Payment

smithygotlost

When You Place An Order And It Comes To Choosing A Payment Method The Paypal One Appears AS So :-

PayPal

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_TEXT

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_DESCRIPTION MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_URL_TEXT

if u just ignore it and continue after selecting paypal i get this error

Warning: before_process(includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/osC.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/multiculturaltoys4u.co.uk/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 131

Warning: before_process(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/osC.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/multiculturaltoys4u.co.uk/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 131

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'paypal_osc' in /home/www/multiculturaltoys4u.co.uk/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 132

any help ?

It looks like you are using the old paypal IPN module and it is not fully installed. Try installing the oscommerce_paypal_ipn contribution instead.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

When You Place An Order And It Comes To Choosing A Payment Method The Paypal One Appears AS So :-

PayPal

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_TEXT

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_DESCRIPTION MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_URL_TEXT

if u just ignore it and continue after selecting paypal i get this error

Warning: before_process(includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/osC.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/multiculturaltoys4u.co.uk/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 131

Warning: before_process(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/osC.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/multiculturaltoys4u.co.uk/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 131

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'paypal_osc' in /home/www/multiculturaltoys4u.co.uk/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 132

any help ?

I would Blank out your url mate, just a suggestion ;)

I would Blank out your url mate, just a suggestion ;) Just had a quick look at your site, another suggestion is to take off the admin page link for security reasons. Keep that a secret just for you...... ;) have a good day mate

If you are getting the same error, then you didn't do the install correctly since the contribution I mentioned doesn't use those defines.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Actually I Found The Probelm ! Thanks To "kirikintha"

it turns out that the version of oscommerce that you can download is crap

there are errors in the paypal.php files ( both )

there are errors in the email.php Files ( both )

the whole script is conflicting with its self ! kirikintha sent me copys of his code and it worked !

needs to be looked at !

was nothing i had done

Actually I Found The Probelm ! Thanks To "kirikintha"

it turns out that the version of oscommerce that you can download is crap

there are errors in the paypal.php files ( both )

there are errors in the email.php Files ( both )

the whole script is conflicting with its self ! kirikintha sent me copys of his code and it worked !

needs to be looked at !

was nothing i had done

Thats funny I am running the version from here and have had no problems like that. No its not some thing you did its what you didn't do. If you would have installed the updated PayPal mod your problems would have went away to.

Archived