• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin side

Some of the catagories and products have been removed from the admin side of OSC and when in the customer side you can see and go to all of the catagories and products, but now I can not remove the out of stock and discontinued items because they are not in my admin side. Can anyone help and thanks in advance. Also the footer in the customer side is giving me this error(below)help with this would also be great.

This is the error I get on my index.php page. what I want to do is change the error to my own logo. I also want to get rid of those little cartoon logos above cart contents, my account and checkout. Can anyone help?

Warning: main(includes/counter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/exodiaen/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/footer.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/counter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/exodiaen/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/footer.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/counter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/exodiaen/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/footer.php on line 13

Archived