• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

link

youngsly

Hello all,

I would like to create a link to product that are not in the same category, together.

I have many items that I sell separatly that could be bought as a set, but I do not want to sell them as a set. So let's say in the bracelet category, I have this bracelet that I would like customer to know about the matching necklace. I thought about having a link in the description of the bracelet, saying something like "See matching necklace" and the customer could just click on that "see matching necklace" text to see the matching necklace.

I dont want to just type some extra description cuz customer won't go to that other section to see the item, plus they would have to remember the code of that other item, so a link I think would be easier cuz customers could just click on the link and see the necklace.

Any suggestions are welcome, if there is different ways then using link I' m all up to it.

Thank you for any help,

Sylvie

thank you Jack , I will take a look, beside doing a backup of my shopping cart, is there anything I should know or do before installing a contribution???

Hello all,

I would like to create a link to product that are not in the same category, together.

I have many items that I sell separatly that could be bought as a set, but I do not want to sell them as a set. So let's say in the bracelet category, I have this bracelet that I would like customer to know about the matching necklace. I thought about having a link in the description of the bracelet, saying something like "See matching necklace" and the customer could just click on that "see matching necklace" text to see the matching necklace.

I dont want to just type some extra description cuz customer won't go to that other section to see the item, plus they would have to remember the code of that other item, so a link I think would be easier cuz customers could just click on the link and see the necklace.

Any suggestions are welcome, if there is different ways then using link I' m all up to it.

Thank you for any help,

Sylvie

Archived