• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

who's online

Hi all,

hope someone can help me to solve this Mysterious! when I log in to my osCommerce admin at who's online page, sometimes I saw my own IP address there but I was not on my own website and it was not static as I can see it was clicking on many pages. I am wondering why? Please help!

Thanks in advance!

cheers

dennis

So, do you mean that you were never on that site and it was showing you there? Or have you logged in and looked at pages? It may just be slower in updating than you where expecting...

Nothing unreal exists

I might be way wrong, but when you goto the admin section you are still visiting a section of the shop so your viewed as an online customer.

So, do you mean that you were never on that site and it was showing you there? Or have you logged in and looked at pages? It may just be slower in updating than you where expecting...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I was not on my site and the total duration of my IP showed that I was there more than 1 hour and been clicking on many pages!

It really strange!

cheers

dennis

I might be way wrong, but when you goto the admin section you are still visiting a section of the shop so your viewed as an online customer.

Hi J,

Appreciate your reply! Yes, at first I did have the same thought but when I saw it was clicking on so many pages over 1 hour. Something maybe wrong somewhere but I just don't know! :huh:

cheers

dennis

Archived