• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot modify payment modules

pmeswani

Hi,

I'm not able to modify a payment module that I have installed. Am getting the following error message.

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/grangeaq/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/grangeaq/public_html/admin/modules.php:46) in /home/grangeaq/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

I can't see any problems in the database or the modules.php code. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Prashant.

can you be a little more specific as to what you are trying to do?

The error means that the each command wants an array and the variable you are giving it is not an array. But without knowing anything else about what you want to do, it is impossible to help :)

can you be a little more specific as to what you are trying to do?

The error means that the each command wants an array and the variable you are giving it is not an array. But without knowing anything else about what you want to do, it is impossible to help :)

I decided to rebuild the site in the end. I'm guessing it was a corruption in the database somewhere.

Archived