• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

tinymce won't let me embed quicktime

pxforti

Hi,

I'm trying to embed a quicktime movie in my product description. To insert the quicktime code, I click the HTML button on tinymce editor and insert the code into the html. After I click update, tinymce changes the quicktime code I inserted to flash embed code, and as a result the movie does not embed.

Has anyone encountered this problem and found a workaround? I search google and found out that by default, tinymce only allows embedding of flash files.

Thanks

Tiny MCE works off plug-ins and a default Flash plug-in comes withe the install. Go to their site and find out if a Quick Time plug-in exists.

Vger

thanks. I did find a media plugin for tinymce, but I can't get it installed. the new version is 2.0.7 and my version is 2.0.6.x and I tried to install it but can't get it to show up on menu bar even though I added it to the tiny_mce.php for menubar and plugins.

Anyone have an idea how to install this thing. I did find some code that said you can have the flash and media plugins running at the same time, but I can't find any detailed config info.

Thanks

Archived