• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin...

I feel sad, but when online can I access the admin tool?

If so where, I can not find anything in the forum or in the help about how to get into the admin tools.

What I mean is, this shop service is an add-on through my host, do I do not have it downloaded. How do I access the admin section when viewing my shop online?

Is there any info on how to access the admin area from your shop online, since there is no help provided.

PLEASE, this does not seem like a hard question, and I do not understand why it is not included.

I would like to know how to access the admin panel when I am online, in my store.

I did a search here and on the other support offered and did not find it.

Can you access it from within the site?

Thank you.

First, welcome to osCommerce.

Second, you only need to post your question once, and not keeping bumping your post. People here are spread across the world and will answer your question as they get to it.

Lastly, to answer your question, just go to http://www.yourdomain.com/admin for the admin side of your site.

Also, for more details on osCommerce look at the links in my signature.

Thank you, I was not "bumping" my post sorry to make it seem like that, I just wanted to make sure it was explained, as when I searched the forums I see a lot of people that do not have English as their first language :lol:

Archived