• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why will no one help me?

First off, always have a backup. If not, then you may have to start from scratch. You can get a fresh index file by downloading the oscommerce package using the above Solutions->Downlaods link.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It is all very well people telling me to restore, but they dont tell me how?!?!!?

It seems i have deleted my index.php file - i need to know how to get it back or to restore it?

Well, if you did not do a backup in the first place, then you will not be able to restore any of your files.

Download a stock version of osC. Make a copy of it on your hard drive and call it something like "Stock osC". You can restore any of your files to the default settings by uploading from this folder.

Once you get your store the way you want it (or after making any modifications), you should backup a copy to your PC and name it something like "My osC Backup". Now you can upload any of the files in this folder to "restore" any file in your store to it's most recent backup status.

Hope this has helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived