• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need original code for Index php URGENTLY!!

• 2 weeks later...
Well then it is not your index.php file that is bad.

Further details may help us help you... For example, what error or problem you are having exactly. What changes you have you recently made. What contributions you have installed.

ok thanks btw i know nothing about this sort of thing.

my site was almost set to go, expet the main page where it has all the oscommerce stuff you get when you 1st get the site, i had gone into the index.php file and changed the text to suit me, i went back and forwards from the index.php file to the catologue to make sure i was doing it ok, well i did this 5 times and it was looking good, then i went to the index.php again and deleted the bototm part of it hoping it would get rid of the message saying what solution i was using hen i clicked save, went to go to the online catologue and just a blank page comes up.

Okay, if you were editing the text on the page you were not editing the catalog/index.php file, but rather you were editing the catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php file. Sounds like you are missing have a single quote out of place or not escaped properly using the \ (i.e. you can't type this, you have to type can\'t this way).

Okay, if you were editing the text on the page you were not editing the catalog/index.php file, but rather you were editing the catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php file. Sounds like you are missing have a single quote out of place or not escaped properly using the \ (i.e. you can't type this, you have to type can\'t this way).

oh ok so wot do i do now as i am stumped :huh:

sorry to be a pain.

oh ok so wot do i do now as i am stumped :huh:

sorry to be a pain.

Your catalog page is working, now just make the edits suggested and heed the warning at the top of the page.

Archived