• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Big problem, orders dont appear to my shop

0zz1

I have this new oscommerse shop and I just got confirmation from Paypal that customer x has ordered stuff from there... great. But I can not c the order anywhere! It shows no new orders in the admin and I did not get email either... I just checked that my email is working... can anyone help please ?1

I have this new oscommerse shop and I just got confirmation from Paypal that customer x has ordered stuff from there... great. But I can not c the order anywhere! It shows no new orders in the admin and I did not get email either... I just checked that my email is working... can anyone help please ?1

I have the same exact issue, all is working well even order getting paid for using PayPal. No orders in the admin screens and no order emailed.

I am using hostmonster.com for hosting, are you using them as well?

With Paypal module that comes with oscommerce out of box the orders are populated when customer returns from paypal site to checkout_process which internally directs to checkout_success.php.

If in Paypal profile Your auto return in not set to on and the return path is not proper then this may happen.

Also in case customer for some other reason dod not come back to your site.

Following are some solutions:

1)Go for paypal IPN payment module.

2)Install order holding

3)Set Your paypal profile as needed.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived