• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Configuration screen

HHHoagie

New Installation

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: fopen(/home/myname/www/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/myname/www/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/myname/www/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/myname/www/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(/home/myname/www/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/myname/www/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/myname/www/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/myname/www/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

Catalog Administration Tool

I can't access the catalog or the Administration Tool.

I believe it has to do with having the wrong addresses.

I see that all 5 warnings are for denied permission on the file "/install/templates/pages/install_7.php" I checked that file and it is chmoded to 777. Is that the correct permission?

Still trying to get an answer on this

What does this mean when I click the catalog button on the new installation screen?

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/rhoaglan/www/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rhoaglan/www/index.php on line 13

And when I click the Administration Tool button I get this?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.

Archived