• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817 Update

I keep reading I need to update the fix oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817.tar. When I download it and unzip it I get the following error;

"error reading header ofter processing 0 entries"

And it wont let me extract the file. I have update my extractor (WinZip 11.0) with no luck. I have downloaded the file from both available download locations (UK, USA) and still no luck.

Any suggestions?

Why you chose to download a tar file instead of the zip one? You are using winzip so you must be using a pc, I suppose.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Why you chose to download a tar file instead of the zip one? You are using winzip so you must be using a pc, I suppose.

Ken

Thanks for the reply Ken. I was under the impression if your site was on Unix you need to download the .tar. I've downloaded the .zip file.

I have a question, is there a thread for updating to this update?

...I have a question, is there a thread for updating to this update?

Yes and No. No - this is the latest release of osCmmerce; Yes - there is a thread called osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 060817 Update Released under the News & Annoucement Section, where you can find some issues and their suggested fixes about this 060817 update release.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Thanks for the reply Ken. I was under the impression if your site was on Unix you need to download the .tar. I've downloaded the .zip file.

I have a question, is there a thread for updating to this update?

No it's where you extract/install the files really. If you extract the archive in your local pc running windows for example then you get the zip and you upload the files to the server.

Archived