• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEED HELP getting this erroe

cplusmall

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '37'

Thats the error im getting when i click on my catalog can some please help me...

my web url is www.cplusmall.com/shop then click on clothing you will see the error

Error path

http://www.cplusmall.com/shop/index.php?cPath=37

Thank you

When your host uses mysql version 5 or higher, you might encounter this error. Search the bug section under Community menu, there is a solution for this. Or search this forum as this same question has been asked many time on the forum. Or you could even find an answer by googling '1054 - Unknown column'

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Thank you

When your host uses mysql version 5 or higher, you might encounter this error. Search the bug section under Community menu, there is a solution for this. Or search this forum as this same question has been asked many time on the forum. Or you could even find an answer by googling '1054 - Unknown column'

Ken

Archived