• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Easypopulate

tokone

Hello, i`have problem, i move oscommerce to new server, and if i`try upload a product list ihave a error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/sklep/ep/cennik0_2007-03-28.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/e*****/domains/e*****.vdl.pl/public_html/sklep/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpZeVJkh' to '/sklep/ep/cennik0_2007-03-28.txt' in /home/e****/domains/e*****.vdl.pl/public_html/sklep/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpZeVJkh
User filename: cennik0_2007-03-28.txt
Size: 108607

Warning: file(/sklep/ep/cennik0_2007-03-28.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/e*****/domains/e*****.vdl.pl/public_html/sklep/admin/easypopulate.php on line 675

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/e*****/domains/e*****.vdl.pl/public_html/sklep/admin/easypopulate.php on line 698 

have allready set easypopulate.php:

$tempdir = "ep/";
$tempdir2 = "/ep/"; 

nothing help, temp folders exist and ste 777.

Please help

I had a similar problem a while back...I remember that I went through the easy populate install instructions again step by step, but now I don't remember which step fixed it. Anyhoo, if you go through the install again (don't reinstall - just follow the instructions to be sure that everything is where it should be) you will probably find what got messed up. If you don't find it, there's a hoppin' easy populate contribution support thread, just search 'easy populate support' should take you right there. Maybe someone else has had the problem and has posted their fix.

G'Luck

learn...love...laugh...live

Archived