• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cart contents not converted to order

catech

Hi,

A customer added products to his cart, and went through checkout. He paid using protx, and we received notification that his payment authorised. However, his shopping cart has not been changed to an order. I suspect that he did not get back to the checkout success page after completing protx. Is there a ay of changing his cart into an order? Previous customers, and also customers after this one have completed sucessfully, and orders have worked fine. This is a one off problem

James

it is not the checkout success page. Check your checkout_process.php file or if protx uses a different process file to see if the cart is emptied.

$cart->reset(true);

As a test install a different payment module and see if the cart is cleared at the end of an order.

• 4 weeks later...
it is not the checkout success page. Check your checkout_process.php file or if protx uses a different process file to see if the cart is emptied.

$cart->reset(true);

As a test install a different payment module and see if the cart is cleared at the end of an order.

Hi,

the code is in checkout_process.php, and protx does use that file. The thing that is strange is that its not every order. I've had 5 or 6 like this now. and even inorrect quantities being recorded on 1 order.

Its as if the checkout is not being completed... customer adds items to cart... creates an account... goes to protx portal and pays, then the process seems to stop. The cart isn't emptied nor is an order created in the admin area

I hope someone can assist me with this hopefully small issue

James

• 2 months later...
Hi,

the code is in checkout_process.php, and protx does use that file. The thing that is strange is that its not every order. I've had 5 or 6 like this now. and even inorrect quantities being recorded on 1 order.

Its as if the checkout is not being completed... customer adds items to cart... creates an account... goes to protx portal and pays, then the process seems to stop. The cart isn't emptied nor is an order created in the admin area

I hope someone can assist me with this hopefully small issue

James

Hi,

Would you please tell me if you found a way to resolve this problem? I am working with a customer with identical symptoms and haven't been able to solve the problem.

Thanks,

James

Archived