• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can you suggest a WEB HOST for me??

oscar5453

Hello,

I cuurently have my website with MT Mediatemple.com and my wesbite is running laggy. I get a lot of time outs and it runs slow. I called tech support and they pretty much told me they can't do anything to help me. I am looking for a new Hosting provider.

Can you recommend a host that supports everything osCommerce??

PM me, I can give you hosting where I'm admin. Maybe you noticed that I post a lot of solutions on this forum so I know how oscommerce works. Also hosting is configured so that most script work 100%, otherwise I'll help you...

PM me, I can give you hosting where I'm admin. Maybe you noticed that I post a lot of solutions on this forum so I know how oscommerce works. Also hosting is configured so that most script work 100%, otherwise I'll help you...

ErollorD,

I would highly suggest the web host Netfirms. http://www.netfirms.com. They offer a full oscommerce installer to simplify things. They are very reliable and supportive.

-Tyler

-Tyler

Ixwebhosting Has never failed to run whatever I want to install. They sent me an email telling me where to apply for a refund for the hour they went down that I didn't even know about. Site was up with in 5 minutes of placing the order.

Also has install osCommerce from control panel.

I use www.BlueVoda.com/ (www.vodahost.com/) for hosting our website. They are an outstanding provider of hosting services. Their forum is great! And you get a lot for $30.00 a month!!

OsCommerce is available from their list of add-ons and they will create a store for you. From then on you are on your own as they provide no support

I pay 6.95 a month through www.bluehost.com, they have an oscommerce installer too. You can have 20 databases and alot of other features. Very rarely has my website been down with these people.

Archived