• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Shipping

I can't get Google Checkout to include shipping? I have flat rate enabled but it does not add it.

What have I done wrong?

Please help

Thxs

• 3 weeks later...
I can't get Google Checkout to include shipping? I have flat rate enabled but it does not add it.

What have I done wrong?

Please help

Thxs

did u install the google shipping module?

make sure all of the files are in the correct areas, it took me a few times to get it right myself :)

im also NEW at this and trying to get my shipping to work the way i would like it to

so far, if i use google flat rate it only charges one flat rate for any ammount of items purchased which isnt what i want.

if i use per item it charges ONE price PER item, i want it to charge 8 for one item and then 4 for the next and 4 for the next...but it only charges 8 PER item and i think 16 and then 24 is a bit much to charge for 2 or 3 items ya know

but it seems that if you do not use a GOOGLE shipping module you will get an error line next to the regular checkout area if you have one of the regular shipping options set.

well.....with my level 1 ver1.2 or something like that thats the problem i have.

because the code i had to edit in the shoppingcart.php file is looking for the google shipping rate.

if its not installed it produces an error line such n such file not found bla bla. but it will still let you checkout i believe, and it wont add a shipping price at all.

basically you CANT use the other shipping modules with the google button, you have to use one of googles shipping options.

i am here to search for a "table rate google module"

all the other shipping options that came with OScommerce i believe are only good if u use credit card checkouts or all those other checkout options other then google.

or so i think...

im not 100 % sure but thats why im here looking for another flat rate module cus i cant use all those with the google checkout option

ha i hope my ranting was a bit of some help and i do realize this post is like over 3 weeks old ;)

make sure all of the files are in the correct areas, it took me a few times to get it right myself :)

im also NEW at this and trying to get my shipping to work the way i would like it to

so far, if i use google flat rate it only charges one flat rate for any ammount of items purchased which isnt what i want.

if i use per item it charges ONE price PER item, i want it to charge 8 for one item and then 4 for the next and 4 for the next...but it only charges 8 PER item and i think 16 and then 24 is a bit much to charge for 2 or 3 items ya know

but it seems that if you do not use a GOOGLE shipping module you will get an error line next to the regular checkout area if you have one of the regular shipping options set.

well.....with my level 1 ver1.2 or something like that thats the problem i have.

because the code i had to edit in the shoppingcart.php file is looking for the google shipping rate.

if its not installed it produces an error line such n such file not found bla bla. but it will still let you checkout i believe, and it wont add a shipping price at all.

basically you CANT use the other shipping modules with the google button, you have to use one of googles shipping options.

all the other shipping options that came with OScommerce i believe are only good if u use credit card checkouts or all those other checkout options other then google.

or so i think...

oops i meant im looking for another GOOGLE TABLE RATE module, dont know if one exists but thats what i need

im not 100 % sure but thats why im here looking for another flat rate module cus i cant use all those with the google checkout option

ha i hope my ranting was a bit of some help and i do realize this post is like over 3 weeks old ;)

or so i think...

oops i meant im looking for another GOOGLE TABLE RATE module, dont know if one exists but thats what i need

• 1 year later...

Where are the people that actually know about this module? And why is the module dated like 2007? Had anybody even heard of google checkout back then?

The google mod I loaded is 1.4.5a and it said it was level 1 and level 2 . . . .

Flat rate works for me.

Using google checkout calculated shipping works for me.

Using included USPS OSC mod does NOT work . . . . uggh . . . that is the one i need to work :(