• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login from non-oscommerce non-php page with session id

amin_ismaili

Hello,

How to login into OsCommerce shopping cart with a non-Oscommerce and a non-PHP page (ASPX) with OsCsid in the query string of index.php after successful login from the ASPX page.

When I see the form tag of login.php it has "action=process&OsCsid=....." already set. I can set "action=process" in my ASPX form tag and point it to login.php, but I cannot generate the OsCsid in ASP.NET.

Any ideas on this...its very urgent.

Thanks

Amin

I believe you would have to place the session id into a cookie and use ASP to pull the cookie info. I don't believe you can pass the id directly, you can pass variables, but the id is unique and generated by the particular code (so PHP is going to generate a unique ID when you start the session and ASP would generate a unique ID when you start the session). You need a way to take that PHP session, store it somewhere, and then using ASP build the session again using that ID. Try searching Google you may find something. But since this is an osCommerce forum, and osCommerce is PHP you are out of realm here really.

Archived