• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ebay auction lister

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, was wondering if anybody has gotten this to work with their osC site talking to eBay (not eBay.de)? Thanks for any info. James.

Hi James,

I have taken over the US based version of this software as a free module for osCommerce based shopping carts.

I am in the testing phase now with eBay. My website has all the details you will need for information on running this software on eBay US.

You can visit the site at http://auctionlisterpro.com. It's a free software package that will get your cart listing on eBay with a few simple steps.

Hope this helps,

David.

Hello Dave,

I stumbled across this package a few months ago and have been trying to get it working on US Ebay site(s). Currently have integrated the code into an already heavily modded osC site. I had translated a bit of the code, fields, etc.do don't know if you need any feedback on this module, but would love to help.

Regards,

James.

Hi James,

I have taken over the US based version of this software as a free module for osCommerce based shopping carts.

I am in the testing phase now with eBay. My website has all the details you will need for information on running this software on eBay US.

You can visit the site at http://auctionlisterpro.com. It's a free software package that will get your cart listing on eBay with a few simple steps.

Hope this helps,

David.

Auction Lister Pro allows you to list your products directly on Ebay

When you say ebay do you mean the actual www.ebay.com or an ebay like store? Will it allow me to make auctions or will it allow anyone to make auctions?

Edit:

Never mind, I read the "How it works" :)

Edited by Dennis_gull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi David,

I went to your website and it seems the project has not done yet. any ideas when it's released?

Thanks

Hi James,

Hope this helps,

David.

Hi David,

I went to your website and it seems the project has not done yet. any ideas when it's released?

Thanks

I posted all of the osCommerce files in the Download section last week. Give it a try and see how you like it.

All the best,

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

David / Maxrisc

From the page you gave the link to -

Auction Lister Pro Minimum Requirements

* Linux/Unix Shared Hosting Account with at least 20MB free disk space

* PHP 4 with DOM, CURL and SOAP enabled

* Apache 1.3 web server

* MySQL 4.x

* Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 1 or Safari 3.0.2 with Javascript enabled.

* Minimum screen resolution 1024x76 256 colors

* Pentium III 1.2Ghz+

* 64MB Server RAM

* 512Kbps Internet Connection

Is that the screen off one of them new-fangled ultra-slim web-phone thingies from the rasta coloured apple company? :D B)

sniggers, ducks and runs

;)

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

Seriously though - I really look forward to you having the final release of that software (especially the stores module)

I'll be your number 1 fan when it's all finished and shipping

Gaz

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

Having been badly burned by AuctionBlox with its non-existent customer support and confusing setup, I am ready to give this a go.

stevethehat, how exactly were you "badly burned" by AuctionBlox? I've been a user of theirs for many years and they have been nothing but accommodating. If a glitch cost me money, they were happy to reimburse. I moved my business and was offline for two months and they put my account on hold so I wasn't charged anything (something Encidia, and my CC gateway refused to do).

Their forum buzz says there's a new "unofficial" release out 4.5.0 with a new "official" release due out any time with some major changes including PayPal Express support and more/better shipping options.

• 3 weeks later...
Is that the screen off one of them new-fangled ultra-slim web-phone thingies from the rasta coloured apple company? :D B)

sniggers, ducks and runs

;)

Actually it was because I had a couple of requests to support 800x600 including column left. It's a lot easier to tell someone to invest in a bigger screen than my time to rewrite an admin interface.

I did post the code to the contributions section here but it looks like it was never accepted. I can think of all kinds of reasons why it wasn't but it sure would be nice knowing why no one bothered to accept it or to even email me and tell me why it wasn't.

::shrugs::

• 4 weeks later...

I visit the site today. Site looks greta, but unable to register and gain access for downloads etc. Is program not up and functioning. Any further work being done on this or a contirbution coming soon. How about the upgrades you mentioned: will it have scheduling, free multi pictures etc as in Auctiva and others. Really could use this software.

Thanks!