• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The best WYSIWYG editor for OScommerce.

hanjos

Guys, I am looking for a solid WYSIWYG editor in my installation, but I noticed there are a couple of them out there. Which is the one to go? I also would like to write my newsletters with it. Thanks for your suggestions!

i would also like toknow this,

i am using fck editor right now, bu some of its html output is loaded with complexities and i would like to make sure my html is clean and simple so it would transform well with contributions such as easy populate.

also, i understand that an hml editor is planned for hte new oscommerce has there been any decision as to which they are going to use ?

currently using OSC2.2MS2 051113 with the following contributions:

AJAX Attributemanager 2.1 - All_products 4.4 - Banner manager 1.5b - banner hack picture in manager * description in product listing hack ms2 v2.4 * drop shadow boxes v.1.1 * Easy populater 2.76d-ms2 by surfalot * FCKEditor * header tag controller v2.5.9 * jcssmenu * LoginBox 5.6 * option type feature v1.71 * OSC-Cach-v1.1 * popup_imagecleaned_stilized_2 * Remove from cart button hack * scrolling bestsellers * Article manager1.4 * Links Manager v1.14. * proffessional invoice&packingslip 6.1 * Ultimate SEO URLs

Personaly i think all these features NEED to be in the main core as they are quite basic features that are missing. but then again what do i know?