• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paymate Option

Australia has a sister system to PayPal, it's called paymate.

Is it possible for someone to write a module the paymate gateway?

It would really be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Steve - thanks for te info - but is there a way we can simply have as a payment module a credit card payment for paymate that links to (opens a new page) via a Paymate payment express mid link for people to use?

That meaning that they select Credit Card as the payment option and the system will then open up the a new page with the paymate express details and then user can then select that they have sent payment via Paymate - or teh system can recognise that the payment has gone through - either manual or automatic - either will be fine.

For the moment all I have done is added a link manually but I want to place it in teh payment list - but not sure how to do that.

Probably confused you here - if I have please let me know and I;'ll try and explain better.

Thanks

Greg

Steve

That was a quick reply - I was doing some more thinking about it and to explain myself better what I am really after is when teh client has a selectionof payment types, ie. cheque, money order etc

I'd like to have credit card and direct debit - separately - and if they select one of those the respective link comes up for payment, i.e. for credit card then the link for them to pay comes up being https://www.paymate.com.au/PayMate/ExpressP...mid=ourusername

or if they select Direct Debit then the http://ww.paymate.com.au login screen comes up o they can login or register to pay by direct debit.

Clicking on teh link will bring up a blank window for te paymate screen.

Much appreciated if you can look into it for me or even point me in the right direction of where to edit te files and I'll even have a go - slowl learning php - but a long way to go yet.

Thanks

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived