• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Retrieve and show customers.

Salvo

Hi all.

I would like to retrieve (search) and show all customers in the main catalog and view all details.

Practically to have an option to view customers details on the main catalog without having to go to admin.

Something like admin but in the main catalog page. Is there a contribution or someone can direct me on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Salvo

[email protected]

Make a .htaccessed page that only allows you and create a new page

that does a query on the customers table.

Format the output as you want, and voila!

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

Make a .htaccessed page that only allows you and create a new page

that does a query on the customers table.

Format the output as you want, and voila!

Thanks Mattice,

its sounds and and easy for someone who knows php very well. I am just a bigenner learner :-)

What should I do? I don't know how to create a query for (let say surname only field, name only field or all the fields and output in a page with next - privious option.

can you help or someone help?

Thanks

Salvo

there are two ways to get the data... using the php native mysql support directly in your script or use the built in osCommerce functions in your site.

(which does the same with less typing and is nicer for consistancy)

What should I do? I don't know how to create a query for (let say surname only field, name only field or all the fields and output in a page with next - privious option.

Have a look at existing pages that query the db and copy/paste/alter to your needs. The osC function to do a query is called tep_db_query(); so you should look at that.

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

Archived