• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

International payments

jono

:oops:

I live in NZ and saw oscommerce which i have setup on my site, its pretty damn good. but then i came accross the problem of which i wanted to accept online payments and paypal module is good because its free. the problem is that all payments must be made in USD :(

Is there a work around for this?

Are their any sites that u can pay for that are cheap that we currently have modules for that we can send to the payment gateway in NZD not to have it converted from NZD to USD and charged as USD

I would be so happy to find something as i'm unable to find anything yet.

if my default currency is NZD value 1.00000 and i have USD as a currency value say 0.460000 then i could use paypal module to do transaction but i have two problems,

i see on some osc sites that osc pases the price ASWELL as the custmers address, email etc....mine only parses the price

secondly, is there anyway to make the window open in the other way where u DONT have to click the 'international' member to enter credit card details?

Thanks agin, jono

Paypal currently only works with USD. However they recently announced a move to using other currencies. If you check the thread on Paypal IPN there's some more info there about plans to upgrade this contribution.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

Archived