• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Forum of "Upload and discplay video extract"

josecarlos_pb

Hey, nice contribution.

Have one question though. What actionscript did you use to pull the movie with help from the php code? I already have a flash video player that I would like to use for this purpose but at the moment I can only load a movie either direct from the swf file or with a xml file that I load with the swf.

I can see that the movie is pulled with

data="playervideo.swf?url=....

but I would just like to know the actionscript part.

The reason I wanna have my own media player for this is because I got a nice sound bar and a scrubber... also got a play/pause button.

Edited by Dennis_gull

Give reference or skrinshot, what to look as it works :blink:

Thank you.

It looks like a video playing on the product_info page. Just open the .swf file and you see a white window that window is the actual video holder and when you play a movie there it will show.. ;)

If a video hasn't been uploaded for a particular product the link and the video screen will not be displayed.

thats oki and work like a charm when adding a movie..

but if you upload a movie and then remove it agian, the link is still there in products info page

take a look here:

see it here

is it possible to set it up so the link will be removet agian when you update your products with out a movie in it ...

how can it be done.......

is it this file there have to be modifed:

$products_pdfupload = new upload('products_pdfupload');

$products_pdfupload->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_pdfupload->parse() && $products_pdfupload->save()) {

$products_pdfupload_name = $products_pdfupload->filename;

} else {

$products_pdfupload_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_pdfupload']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_pdfupload'] : '');

or is it just me there have somthing set wrong up in categories.php

hope som one can help for it is a nice contribution but just not good as it is now...

Hey, nice contribution.

Have one question though. What actionscript did you use to pull the movie with help from the php code? I already have a flash video player that I would like to use for this purpose but at the moment I can only load a movie either direct from the swf file or with a xml file that I load with the swf.

I can see that the movie is pulled with

data="playervideo.swf?url=....

but I would just like to know the actionscript part.

The reason I wanna have my own media player for this is because I got a nice sound bar and a scrubber... also got a play/pause button.

In: /product_info.php (might be in your catalog directory) is actionscript and the PHP codes:

Actionscript began and end with <object> and </objet> tags. All inside/between <object></objet> is actionscript

but between those tags there is PHP code too (the strong words are the php code) :

<object width="300" height="220" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="playervideo.swf?url=images/

<?php echo $product_info['products_pdfupload'];?>&autoplay=false">

<param name="movie" value="playervideo.swf?url=images/<?php echo $product_info['products_pdfupload'];?>&autoplay=false"/>

</object>

Soo, this PHP code just print the name of your video file (nothing else). Soo, at this way, PHP interative with actionscreen

The rest of code (the actionscreen code) i) calls/invokes to the video reproducer and set its size (width by height) and ii) causes that this video reproducer is compatible with Internet Explorer and with Firefox

There are tow files in this contribution :

- SteelOverAll.swf

- playervideo.swf

They are the video producer files called/invoked by actoin screen

If you doens't like this video producer theme, you can make one own, but you need replace all : the 2 files and the <object>code

Jose Carlos

I found a way to attach the files with php and actionscript (as you did probably)

in the .swf i wrote:

var nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
nc.connect(null);
var ns:NetStream = new NetStream(nc);

playervideo.attachVideo(ns);

ns.play(contentPath = file);

and in the php file i wrote:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="309" height="278" id="exhibition-stand" align="middle">
  <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
  <param name="movie" value="playervideo.swf" />
  <param name="quality" value="high" />
  <param name="FlashVars" value="file=movie/kingkonga.flv" />
  <embed src="playervideo.swf" FlashVars="file=movie/kingkonga.flv" quality="high" width="309" height="278" name="exhibition-stand" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object>

i dont understand wth the language define are
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PDFUPLOAD', 'PDF File:');

when it s video file that in the admin you could send ?

You are right, it must be "video file" or "video"

There say "PDF file" because this contribution is a modify of another contribution called "PDF File Upload and Display"

(here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,Myles)

Soo, in this contribution have some errors, stel

Lack to make some changes, update texts

Jose Carlos

I suppose there is a mini bug in the original installation file.

Soo, I made the next:

In: /product_info.php (might be in your catalog)

FIND:

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

AND REPLACE IT BY

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_pdfupload'])) {

?>

NOTE:

-------

This code isn't compatible with "Activate Flash Immediately" Contribution

(from here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,download)

Soo, you can use "Activate Flash Immediately" Contribution, but not with this video reproducer

Jose Carlos

Sounds like a great contribution, but all I got is a white place holder, and nothing more :'(

Anything special needed on the webserver?

I suppose there is a mini bug in the original installation file.

Soo, I made the next:

In: /product_info.php (might be in your catalog)

FIND:

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

AND REPLACE IT BY

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_pdfupload'])) {

?>

NOTE:

-------

This code isn't compatible with "Activate Flash Immediately" Contribution

(from here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,download)

Soo, you can use "Activate Flash Immediately" Contribution, but not with this video reproducer

Jose Carlos

Hi nice contrib,

I'd like to sell movies on my shop that people could watch once bought and logged in...

I'm wondering if there could be a trick with this contribution and another one????

Thanks ;)

sub-total (tax free), Bookmark, Browse by Categories 2.5, Category box enhancement, Contact us choice 1.0.1, Featured products 1.5.5.1, MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping 1.101, Os Active Desktop 2.3, Paymenttypes 1.2, Phpmyvisites 2.1, Session counter, Skype Contact 1.0, Stats products per month 1, Store Pick Up Version 1.4, Updated spiders.txt, Who's Online Enhancement 2.00, BackButtons, Google Analytics, stats_sales_csv_1.2, google_position_1.3, Customers List Improved 1.4, boxe defilante

Hi nice contrib,

I'd like to sell movies on my shop that people could watch once bought and logged in...

I'm wondering if there could be a trick with this contribution and another one????

Thanks ;)

sub-total (tax free), Bookmark, Browse by Categories 2.5, Category box enhancement, Contact us choice 1.0.1, Featured products 1.5.5.1, MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping 1.101, Os Active Desktop 2.3, Paymenttypes 1.2, Phpmyvisites 2.1, Session counter, Skype Contact 1.0, Stats products per month 1, Store Pick Up Version 1.4, Updated spiders.txt, Who's Online Enhancement 2.00, BackButtons, Google Analytics, stats_sales_csv_1.2, google_position_1.3, Customers List Improved 1.4, boxe defilante

Hi nice contrib,

Thanks ;)

you can use this code to display the movie on the page you want, however you would need to make some page generated for the people who bought the product, and i cant recommend flash movie players for your actually virtual product. Flash movie players use .flv files. And flv files doesnt work like other movie files. For example you gotta play it with almost exactly the same resolution as you encoded it in otherwise the picture would get kind of crappy (just watch youtube movies for example) so this would make it kinda pointless to have a full screen, because if the person doesnt have the same resolution on his screen as you encoded it it your costumer would get a crappy picture and if you display .flv videos bigger then 600x600 it would lag on a lot of computers so your way better of playing the files with windows media player or quick time. Flash media players is better for use like this contribution :)

By the way I tried the media console included in this contribution (the one provided by macromedia) and I think its way to "none friendly" for the people who would like to make there own custom made media players with all sorts of options you can go to www.gotoandlearn.com and learn how to code your own media player. They have 9 video tutorials on how to make a media player that way you would learn the basic. If you later need help to code it so you can use it with this contribution I can help out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
If you later need help to code it so you can use it with this contribution I can help out.

this is my file categories but i dont see video or link to add new video...

help me please integration code ...

i hope in you...

<?php
/*
 $Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1
// If the action will affect the cache entries
if ( eregi("(insert|update|setflag)", $action) ) include_once('includes/reset_seo_cache.php');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
switch ($action) {
  case 'setflag':
	if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {
		tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);
	  }

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
		tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
		tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
	  }
	}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));
	break;

case 'setflagv':
	if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flagv'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flagv'] == '1') ) {

tep_set_product_vetrina($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flagv']);
	  }

}
	}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));
	break;

case 'insert_category':
  case 'update_category':
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);
	$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {
	  $insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,
							   'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();
	} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {
	  $update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
	}

$languages = tep_get_languages();
	for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
	  $categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_category') {
		$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,
								 'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
	  } elseif ($action == 'update_category') {
		tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");
	  }
	}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
	break;
  case 'delete_category_confirm':
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {
	  $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);
	  $products = array();
	  $products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
		$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {
		  $products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];
		}
	  }

reset($products);
	  while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {
		$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {
		  $category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";
		}
		$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");
		$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
		if ($check['total'] < '1') {
		  $products_delete[$key] = $key;
		}
	  }

// removing categories can be a lengthy process
	  tep_set_time_limit(0);
	  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
		tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);
	  }

reset($products_delete);
	  while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {
		tep_remove_product($key);
	  }
	}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));
	break;
  case 'delete_product_confirm':
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {
	  $product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);
	  $product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
		tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");
	  }

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
	  $product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {
		tep_remove_product($product_id);
	  }
	}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));
	break;
  case 'move_category_confirm':
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {
	  $new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {
		$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
	  } else {
		tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
	  }
	}

break;
  case 'move_product_confirm':
	$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);
	$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");
	$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);
	if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));
	break;
  case 'insert_product':
  case 'update_product':
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {
	  $action = 'new_product';
	} else {
	  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);
	  $products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),
							  'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),
							  //MVS start
							  'vendors_prod_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['vendors_prod_id']),
							  'vendors_product_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['vendors_product_price']),
							  'vendors_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['vendors_id']),
							  'vendors_prod_comments' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['vendors_prod_comments']),
							  //MVS end
							  'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),
							  'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,
							  'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),
							  'products_volume' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_volume']),
							  'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),
							  'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),
							  'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

//TotalB2B start
	 $prices_num = tep_xppp_getpricesnum();
	 for ($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++) {
		if (tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['checkbox_products_price_' . $i]) != "true")
		   $sql_data_array['products_price_' . $i] = 'null';
		else
		   $sql_data_array['products_price_' . $i] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price_' . $i]);
	 }
	 //TotalB2B end

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);
	  }

//Upload video
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_pdfupload']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_pdfupload']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_pdfupload'] != 'none')) {
  $sql_data_array['products_pdfupload'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_pdfupload']);
 }
 //Upload video

// BOF: More Pics 6
	  //add delete image function
		  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_1'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);
			$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  //end delete image function 
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);
	  }
		  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_3'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);
	  }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_5'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);
	  }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_7'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
				if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);
	  }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_9'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
				if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);
	  }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_11'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'] != 'none')) {
		$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);
	  }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_13'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
// EOF: More Pics 6

if ($action == 'insert_product') {
		$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);
		$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");
	  } elseif ($action == 'update_product') {
		$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
	  }

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),
								'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),
								'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_product') {
		  $insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,
								   'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
		} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {
		  tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
		}
	  }

// START: Extra Fields Contribution
	  $extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " WHERE products_id = " . (int)$products_id);
	  while ($products_extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)) {
		$extra_product_entry[$products_extra_fields['products_extra_fields_id']] = $products_extra_fields['products_extra_fields_value'];
	  }

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['extra_field']) { // Check to see if there are any need to update extra fields.
		foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['extra_field'] as $key=>$val) {
		  if (isset($extra_product_entry[$key])) { // an entry exists
			if ($val == '') tep_db_query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " where products_id = " . (int)$products_id . " AND  products_extra_fields_id = " . $key);
			else tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " SET products_extra_fields_value = '" . tep_db_input($val) . "' WHERE products_id = " . (int)$products_id . " AND  products_extra_fields_id = " . $key);
		  }
		  else { // an entry does not exist
			if ($val != '') tep_db_query("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " (products_id, products_extra_fields_id, products_extra_fields_value) VALUES ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . $key . "', '" . tep_db_input($val) . "')");
		  }
		}
	  } // Check to see if there are any need to update extra fields.
	  // END: Extra Fields Contribution

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));
	}
	break;
  case 'copy_to_confirm':
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {
	  $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {
		if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {
		  $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
		  $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
		  if ($check['total'] < '1') {
			tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
		  }
		} else {
		  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');
		}
	  } elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

//TotalB2B start
		$products_price_list = tep_xppp_getpricelist("");

//MVS start   Many additions here, the order they are listed is very important: all new fields have vendor or vendors in the name, (ie, "vendors_product_price,")
		$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, vendors_prod_id, products_image, products_pdfupload,". $products_price_list . ", vendors_product_price, vendors_prod_comments, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, vendors_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
		$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

//MVS 
		//$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, ". $products_price_list . ", products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
		//TotalB2B end

//MVS
		//$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

//TotalB2B start
		for($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++) {
		   if ($product['products_price_' . $i] == NULL) $products_instval .= "NULL, ";
		   else $products_instval .= "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_price_' . $i]) . "', ";
		}
		$products_instval .= "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "' ";
		/* RICOMMENTARE */
		//tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, ". $products_price_list . ", products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_volume, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "', " . $products_instval . ",  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '" . $product['products_volume'] . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");
//TotalB2B end
		//MVS
		//tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, ". $products_price_list . ", products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', " . $products_instval . ",  now(), " . (empty($product['products_date_available']) ? "null" : "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "'") . ", '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

//TotalB2B end
		/* RICOMMENTARE  */

//MVS
		//$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();
		tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, vendors_prod_id, products_image, products_pdfupload, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, ". $products_price_list . ", vendors_product_price, vendors_prod_comments, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_volume, products_status, products_tax_class_id, vendors_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['vendors_prod_id']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "','" . tep_db_input($product['products_pdfupload']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "' , '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['vendors_product_price']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['vendors_prod_comments']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '" . $product['products_volume'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_status']) . "', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['vendors_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");
		tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, vendors_prod_id, products_image, products_pdfupload, ". $products_price_list . ", vendors_product_price, vendors_prod_comments, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, vendors_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['vendors_prod_id']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_pdfupload']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['vendors_product_price']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['vendors_prod_comments']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_status']) . "', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['vendors_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");
		$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();
							 //MVS end
		$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
		while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {
		  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");
		}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
		$products_id = $dup_products_id;
	  }

}
	}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));
	break;
  case 'new_product_preview':
	if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE == 'Disable') {
// copy image only if modified
	$products_image = new upload('products_image');
	$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {
	  $products_image_name = $products_image->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
	}

//upload video

$products_pdfupload = new upload('products_pdfupload');
	$products_pdfupload->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_pdfupload->parse() && $products_pdfupload->save()) {
	  $products_pdfupload_name = $products_pdfupload->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_pdfupload_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_pdfupload']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_pdfupload'] : '');
	}

// upload video
	// copy subimage1 only if modified
	$products_subimage1 = new upload('products_subimage1');
	$products_subimage1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_subimage1->parse() && $products_subimage1->save()) {
	  $products_subimage1_name = $products_subimage1->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_subimage1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1'] : '');
	}
			// copy subimage2 only if modified
	$products_subimage2 = new upload('products_subimage2');
	$products_subimage2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_subimage2->parse() && $products_subimage2->save()) {
	  $products_subimage2_name = $products_subimage2->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_subimage2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2'] : '');
	}
			// copy subimage3 only if modified
	$products_subimage3 = new upload('products_subimage3');
	$products_subimage3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_subimage3->parse() && $products_subimage3->save()) {
	  $products_subimage3_name = $products_subimage3->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_subimage3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3'] : '');
	}
			// copy subimage4 only if modified
	$products_subimage4 = new upload('products_subimage4');
	$products_subimage4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_subimage4->parse() && $products_subimage4->save()) {
	  $products_subimage4_name = $products_subimage4->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_subimage4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4'] : '');
	}
			// copy subimage5 only if modified
	$products_subimage5 = new upload('products_subimage5');
	$products_subimage5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_subimage5->parse() && $products_subimage5->save()) {
	  $products_subimage5_name = $products_subimage5->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_subimage5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5'] : '');
	}
			// copy subimage6 only if modified
	$products_subimage6 = new upload('products_subimage6');
	$products_subimage6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
	if ($products_subimage6->parse() && $products_subimage6->save()) {
	  $products_subimage6_name = $products_subimage6->filename;
	} else {
	  $products_subimage6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6'] : '');
	}
	} else {
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {
		$products_image_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'];
	  } else {
		$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
	  }

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'] != 'none')) {
		$products_subimage1_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'];
	  } else {
		$products_subimage1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1'] : '');
	  }

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'] != 'none')) {
		$products_subimage2_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'];
	  } else {
		$products_subimage2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2'] : '');
	  }

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'] != 'none')) {
		$products_subimage3_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'];
	  } else {
		$products_subimage3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3'] : '');
	  }

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'] != 'none')) {
		$products_subimage4_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'];
	  } else {
		$products_subimage4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4'] : '');
	  }
	if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'] != 'none')) {
		$products_subimage5_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'];
	  } else {
		$products_subimage5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5'] : '');
	  }
	 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'] != 'none')) {
		$products_subimage6_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'];
	  } else {
		$products_subimage6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6'] : '');
	  }

}
	break;
}
 }

// check if the catalog image directory exists
 if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {
if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');
 } else {
$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<script language="Javascript1.2"><!-- // load htmlarea
// MaxiDVD Added WYSIWYG HTML Area Box + Admin Function v1.7 - 2.2 MS2 Products Description HTML - Head
	_editor_url = "<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_ADMIN; ?>htmlarea/";  // URL to htmlarea files
	  var win_ie_ver = parseFloat(navigator.appVersion.split("MSIE")[1]);
	   if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mac')		>= 0) { win_ie_ver = 0; }
		if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Windows CE') >= 0) { win_ie_ver = 0; }
		 if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Opera')	  >= 0) { win_ie_ver = 0; }
	 <?php if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_BASIC_PD == 'Basic'){ ?>  if (win_ie_ver >= 5.5) {
	 document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="' +_editor_url+ 'editor_basic.js"');
	 document.write(' language="Javascript1.2"></scr' + 'ipt>');
		} else { document.write('<scr'+'ipt>function editor_generate() { return false; }</scr'+'ipt>'); }
	 <?php } else{ ?> if (win_ie_ver >= 5.5) {
	 document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="' +_editor_url+ 'editor_advanced.js"');
	 document.write(' language="Javascript1.2"></scr' + 'ipt>');
		} else { document.write('<scr'+'ipt>function editor_generate() { return false; }</scr'+'ipt>'); }
	 <?php }?>
// --></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SetFocus();">
<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top">
<?php
 if ($action == 'new_product') {
$parameters = array('products_name' => '',
				   'products_description' => '',
				   'products_url' => '',
				   'products_id' => '',
				   'products_quantity' => '',
				   'products_model' => '',
				   'products_image' => '',
				  'products_pdfupload'=> '',
				   'products_subimage1' => '',
				   'products_subimage2' => '',
				   'products_subimage3' => '',
				   'products_subimage4' => '',
				   'products_subimage5' => '',
				   'products_subimage6' => '',
				   'products_price' => '',
				   'products_weight' => '',
				   'products_date_added' => '',
				   'products_last_modified' => '',
				   'products_date_available' => '',
				   'products_status' => '',
				   'products_tax_class_id' => '',
					// MVS start
				   'vendors_product_price' => '',
				   'vendors_prod_comments' => '',
				   'vendors_prod_id' => '',
				   'vendors_id' => '',
				   //MVS end  
				   'manufacturers_id' => '');

//TotalB2B start

for ($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++) {
  $parameters['products_price_' . $i] = '';
}
//TotalB2B start

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$products_extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " WHERE products_id=" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);
  while ($products_extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($products_extra_fields_query)) {
	$extra_field[$products_extra_fields['products_extra_fields_id']] = $products_extra_fields['products_extra_fields_value'];
  }
  $extra_field_array=array('extra_field'=>$extra_field);
  $pInfo->objectInfo($extra_field_array);

//TotalB2B start
  $products_price_list = tep_xppp_getpricelist("p");
  //$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, vetrina,  p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, " . $products_price_list . ", p.products_weight, p.products_volume, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  //TotalB2B end

//MVS start   Many additions here, the order they are listed is very important, all new fields have vendor or vendors in the name (ie, "p.vendors_product_price,")
  $product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, vetrina, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.vendors_prod_id, p.products_image, p.products_pdfupload, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, " . $products_price_list . ", p.vendors_product_price, p.products_weight, p.products_volume, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.vendors_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 //MVS end

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);
} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
  $pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
  $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
  $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
  $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");
while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {
  $manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],
								 'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);
}

//MVS start
$vendors_array = array(array('id' => '1', 'text' => 'NONE'));
$vendors_query = tep_db_query("select vendors_id, vendors_name from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " order by vendors_name");
while ($vendors = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_query)) {
  $vendors_array[] = array('id' => $vendors['vendors_id'],
								 'text' => $vendors['vendors_name']);
}
//MVS end

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");
while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {
  $tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],
							 'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);
}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';
switch ($pInfo->products_status) {
  case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;
  case '1':
  default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;
}
?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">
<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>
<script language="javascript"><!--
 var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);
//--></script>
<script language="javascript"><!--
var tax_rates = new Array();
<?php
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {
	echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";
  }
}
?>

function doRound(x, places) {
 return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);
}

function getTaxRate() {
 var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;
 var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {
return tax_rates[parameterVal];
 } else {
return 0;
 }
}

//TotalB2B start
function updateGross(products_price_t) {
 var taxRate = getTaxRate(products_price_t);

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].elements[products_price_t].value;

if (taxRate > 0) {
grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);
 }

var products_price_gross_t = products_price_t + "_gross";

document.forms["new_product"].elements[products_price_gross_t].value = doRound(grossValue, 4);
}

function updateNet(products_price_t) {
 var taxRate = getTaxRate();
 var products_price_gross_t = products_price_t + "_gross";
 var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].elements[products_price_gross_t].value;

if (taxRate > 0) {
netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);
 }

document.forms["new_product"].elements[products_price_t].value = doRound(netValue, 4);
}
//TotalB2B end

//--></script>
<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>
	  </tr>
<?php //MVS start
	   ?>
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_VENDORS; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('vendors_id', $vendors_array, $pInfo->vendors_id); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php //MVS end
	   ?>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<?php
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>

<!--TotalB2B start-->
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php
		  $gross_update = 'updateGross(\'products_price\');';
		  for ($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++)
			  $gross_update .= 'updateGross(\'products_price_'. $i . '\');';
		  echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="' . $gross_update .'"'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main" colspan="2"><br><?php echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE . " 1";?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross(\'products_price\')"'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet(\'products_price\')"'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php //MVS start
	   ?>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
	  <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_VENDORS_PRODUCT_PRICE_BASE; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('vendors_product_price', $pInfo->vendors_product_price, 'onKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php  //MVS end
	  ?>
	  <?php
		  for ($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++) {?>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main" colspan="2"><br><?php echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE . " " . $i;?> <input type="checkbox" name="<?php echo "checkbox_products_price_" . $i;?>" <?php
			$products_price_X = "products_price_" . $i;
			if ($pInfo->$products_price_X != NULL) echo " checked "; ?> value="true" onClick="if (!<?php echo "products_price_" . $i;?>.disabled) { <?php echo "products_price_" . $i;?>.disabled = true;  <?php echo "products_price_". $i . "_gross";?>.disabled = true; } else { <?php echo "products_price_" . $i;?>.disabled = false;  <?php echo "products_price_". $i . "_gross";?>.disabled = false; } "></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php
			if ($pInfo->$products_price_X == NULL) {
			  echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_' . $i, $pInfo->$products_price_X, 'onKeyUp="updateGross(\'products_price_' . $i .'\')", disabled');
			} else {
			  echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_' . $i, $pInfo->$products_price_X, 'onKeyUp="updateGross(\'products_price_' . $i .'\')"');
			} ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php
			if ($pInfo->$products_price_X == NULL) {
			  echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_'. $i . '_gross', $pInfo->$products_price_X, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet(\'products_price_' . $i .'\')", disabled');
			} else {
			  echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_'. $i . '_gross', $pInfo->$products_price_X, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet(\'products_price_' . $i .'\')"');
			} ?>
		</td>
	  </tr>

<?php } ?>

<tr>
	  </tr>

Edited by pnx

<script language="javascript">
updateGross('products_price');
<?php
 for ($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++) echo 'updateGross(\'products_price_' . $i . '\');';
?>
</script>
	  <!--TotalB2B end-->

<?php
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
<?php  //MVS start
?>
		 <tr>
		 <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_VENDORS_PROD_COMMENTS; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_textarea_field('vendors_prod_comments', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($vendors_prod_comments) ? $vendors_prod_comments : tep_get_vendors_prod_comments($pInfo->products_id))); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		 <tr>
		<?php  //MVS end
		  ?>
		  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<?php //MVS start
	   ?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_VENDORS_PROD_ID; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('vendors_prod_id', $pInfo->vendors_prod_id); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <?php	 //MVS end
	  ?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>
	<?php if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE == 'Disable') { ?>
<?php // BOF: More Pics 6 ?>
		<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image);  ?> <?php ?><tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PDFUPLOAD; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_pdfupload') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_pdfupload . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_pdfupload', $pInfo->products_pdfupload); ?></td>
	  </tr> 

<?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_1', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?>
	   </td> 
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE1; ?>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage1') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage1 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage1', $pInfo->products_subimage1); ?>
					 <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_3', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?>
	  </td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE2; ?>  </td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage2') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage2 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage2', $pInfo->products_subimage2); ?>
				  <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_5', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE3; echo ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage3') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage3 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage3', $pInfo->products_subimage3); ?>
					  <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_7', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE4; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage4') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage4 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage4', $pInfo->products_subimage4); ?>
					  <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_9', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE5; ?></td>
   		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage5') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage5 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage5', $pInfo->products_subimage5); ?>
					 <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_11', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE6 ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage6') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage6 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage6', $pInfo->products_subimage6); ?>
					 <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_13', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
<?php // EOF: More Pics 6 ?>
	 <?php }else{ ?>
	  <td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_image', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_image) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_1', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE1; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_subimage1', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_subimage1) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage1', $pInfo->products_subimage1) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_3', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>
	 </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	 <tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE2; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_subimage2', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_subimage2) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage2', $pInfo->products_subimage2) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_5', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE3; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_subimage3', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_subimage3) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage3', $pInfo->products_subimage3) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_7', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>

</tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE4; ?>
		<td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_subimage4', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_subimage4) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage4', $pInfo->products_subimage4) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_9', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE5; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_subimage5', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_subimage5) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage5', $pInfo->products_subimage5) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_11', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<tr>
		<td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE6; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main">' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . '  </td><td class="main">' . tep_draw_textarea_field('products_subimage6', 'soft', '70', '2', $pInfo->products_subimage6) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage6', $pInfo->products_subimage6) . '<br>' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_13', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE . '</td></tr></table>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>

<?php  } ?>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
<?php
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>
	  </tr>

<tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_VOLUME; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_volume', $pInfo->products_volume); echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_VOLUME_TEXT; ?></td>
	  </tr>		  
<?
// START: Extra Fields Contribution (chapter 1.4)
  // Sort language by ID  
	$languages_array[$languages[$i]['id']]=$languages[$i];
  }
  $extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " ORDER BY products_extra_fields_order");
  while ($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)) {
  // Display language icon or blank space
	if ($extra_fields['languages_id']==0) {
	  $m=tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15');
	} else $m= tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages_array[$extra_fields['languages_id']]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages_array[$extra_fields['languages_id']]['image'], $languages_array[$extra_fields['languages_id']]['name']);
?>
	  <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
		<td class="main"><?php echo $extra_fields['products_extra_fields_name']; ?>:</td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo $m . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field("extra_field[".$extra_fields['products_extra_fields_id']."]", $pInfo->extra_field[$extra_fields['products_extra_fields_id']]); ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?
}
?>

</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></form>
<?php
//MaxiDVD Added WYSIWYG HTML Area Box + Admin Function v1.7 - 2.2 MS2 Products Description HTML - </form>
  if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE == 'Disable') {} else { ?>
		<script language="JavaScript1.2" defer>
		 var config = new Object();  // create new config object
		 config.width = "<?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_WIDTH; ?>px";
		 config.height = "<?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_HEIGHT; ?>px";
		 config.bodyStyle = 'background-color: <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_BG_COLOUR; ?>; font-family: "<?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_FONT_TYPE; ?>"; color: <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_FONT_COLOUR; ?>; font-size: <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_FONT_SIZE; ?>pt;';
		 config.debug = <?php echo HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DEBUG; ?>;
	  <?php for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) { ?>
		 editor_generate('products_description[<?php echo $languages[$i]['id']; ?>]',config);
	  <?php } ?>
		 config.height = "35px";
		 config.bodyStyle = 'background-color: white; font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 12px;';
		 config.toolbar = [ ['InsertImageURL'] ];
		 config.OscImageRoot = '<?= trim(HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES) ?>';
		 editor_generate('products_image',config);
		 editor_generate('products_subimage1',config);
		 editor_generate('products_subimage2',config);
		 editor_generate('products_subimage3',config);
		 editor_generate('products_subimage4',config);
		 editor_generate('products_subimage5',config);
		 editor_generate('products_subimage6',config);

</script>
<?php } ?>
<?php
 } elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {
if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
  $pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
  $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
  $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
  $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
} else {

//TotalB2B start
  $products_price_list = tep_xppp_getpricelist("p");
  //$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, vetrina,  pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, " . $products_price_list . ", p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");
  //TotalB2B end

//MVS start   Many additions here, the order they are listed is very important, all new fields have vendor or vendors in the name,
//(ie, "p.vendors_product_price,")
  $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, vetrina, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.vendors_prod_id, p.products_image, p.products_pdfupload, " . $products_price_list . ", p.vendors_product_price, p.products_weight, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id, p.vendors_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");
  //MVS end

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);
  $products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;
  $products_subimage1_name = $pInfo->products_subimage1;
  $products_subimage2_name = $pInfo->products_subimage2;
  $products_subimage3_name = $pInfo->products_subimage3;
  $products_subimage4_name = $pInfo->products_subimage4;
  $products_subimage5_name = $pInfo->products_subimage5;
  $products_subimage6_name = $pInfo->products_subimage6;
}

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
	$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
	$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
	$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
  } else {
	$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);
  }
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<!--TotalB2B start-->
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php
			echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE . " 1: " . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price);
			for ($b=2; $b<=$prices_num; $b++) {
			   $products_price_X = "products_price_" . $b;
			   echo "<br>" . ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE . " " . $b. ": ";
			   if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
				 if (tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['checkbox_products_price_' . $b]) != "true") echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE_DISABLED;				   
				 else echo $currencies->format($pInfo->$products_price_X);
			   } else {
				 if ($product['products_price_' . $b] == NULL) echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE_DISABLED;
				 else echo $currencies->format($pInfo->$products_price_X);
			   }
			}
		?></td>
		<!--TotalB2B end-->
<?php //MVS start
		?>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo "Vendor Price: <br>" . $currencies->format($pInfo->vendors_product_price); ?></td>
	  </tr>
   <?php   //MVS end
   ?>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>
  </tr>
 <? if($products_pdfupload_name != "") {
	?>
 <td class="main">
	<?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PDFUPLOAD;?>
	PDF Uploaded</td>
  </tr>
  <?php
  }
  ?>

<?php // BOF: More Pics 6 ?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
 <table>
 	<tr>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products_subimage1_name)) {
?>	
  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage1_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products_subimage2_name)) {
?>	 	
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage2_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products_subimage3_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage3_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php
if (tep_not_null($products_subimage4_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage4_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
	<?php } ?>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products_subimage5_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage5_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products_subimage6_name)) {
?>		
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage6_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
  </tr>
<?php
if (tep_not_null(products_subimage1)) {
?>	
</table>
<?php
	} 
		?>
	</td>
  </tr>
<?php // EOF: More Pics 6 ?>

<?php
	  //echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"');

// START: Extra Fields Contribution (chapter 1.5)
	  if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only') {
		$products_extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " WHERE products_id=" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);
		while ($products_extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($products_extra_fields_query)) {
		  $extra_fields_array[$products_extra_fields['products_extra_fields_id']] = $products_extra_fields['products_extra_fields_value'];
		}
	  }
	  else {
		$extra_fields_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['extra_field'];
	  }

$extra_fields_names_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS. " WHERE languages_id='0' or languages_id='".(int)$languages[$i]['id']."' ORDER BY products_extra_fields_order");
	  while ($extra_fields_names = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_names_query)) {
		$extra_field_name[$extra_fields_names['products_extra_fields_id']] = $extra_fields_names['products_extra_fields_name'];
		echo '<B>'.$extra_fields_names['products_extra_fields_name'].':</B> '.$extra_fields_array[$extra_fields_names['products_extra_fields_id']].'<BR>'."\n";
	  }		  

//echo "<br />" . $pInfo->products_description;
	 ?>
   </td>
  </tr>	  
<?php
  if ($pInfo->products_url) {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
  }
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
  if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
  } else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
  }
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {
	$pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);
	if ($pos_params != false) {
	  $back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);
	  $back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);
	} else {
	  $back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];
	  $back_url_params = '';
	}
  } else {
	$back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;
	$back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;
  }
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="right" class="smallText">
<?php
/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */
  reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);
  while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
	if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));
	}
  }
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));
  }
  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['extra_field']) { // Check to see if there are any need to update extra fields.
	foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['extra_field'] as $key=>$val) {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('extra_field['.$key.']', stripslashes($val));
	}
  } // Check to see if there are any need to update extra fields.

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_pdfupload', stripslashes($products_pdfupload_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage1', stripslashes($products_subimage1_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage2', stripslashes($products_subimage2_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage3', stripslashes($products_subimage3_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage4', stripslashes($products_subimage4_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage5', stripslashes($products_subimage5_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage6', stripslashes($products_subimage6_name));

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);
  } else {
	echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);
  }
  echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';
?></td>
  </tr>
</table></form>
<?php
}
 } else {
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
		<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td class="smallText" align="right">
<?php
echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');
echo '</form>';
?>
			</td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="smallText" align="right">
<?php
echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');
echo '</form>';
?>
			</td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS_VETRINA; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
$categories_count = 0;
$rows = 0;
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
  $search = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']);

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $categories_count++;
  $rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id']))) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {
	$category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));
	$category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);
	$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);
  }

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {
	echo '			  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";
  } else {
	echo '			  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
  }
?>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}

$products_count = 0;
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
/*  $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, vetrina, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");
} else {
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, vetrina, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");
}*/
//MVS start   Many additions here, the order they are listed is very important, all new fields have vendor or vendors in the name,
//(ie, "p.vendors_product_price,")
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, vetrina, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_pdfupload, p.products_price, p.vendors_product_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");
} else {
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, vetrina, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_pdfupload, p.products_price, p.vendors_product_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");
}
// MVS end

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
  $products_count++;
  $rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath = $products['categories_id'];

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id']))) && !isset($pInfo) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {
// find out the rating average from customer reviews
	$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");
	$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
	$pInfo_array = array_merge($products, $reviews);
	$pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);
  }

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {
	echo '			  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";
  } else {
	echo '			  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
  }
?>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">
<?php
  if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {
	echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
  } else {
	echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
  }
?></td>
<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">
<?php
  if ($products['vetrina'] == '1') {
	echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflagv&flagv=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
  } else {
	echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflagv&flagv=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
  }
?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}

$cPath_back = '';
if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {
	if (empty($cPath_back)) {
	  $cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];
	} else {
	  $cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];
	}
  }
}

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';
?>
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>
				<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
<?php
$heading = array();
$contents = array();
switch ($action) {
  case 'new_category':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';
	for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
	  $category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
	}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
	  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  case 'edit_category':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';
	for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
	  $category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
	}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_category_image', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  case 'delete_category':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');
	if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));
	if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  case 'move_category':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  case 'delete_product':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';
	$product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');
	for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {
	  $category_path = '';
	  for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {
		$category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';
	  }
	  $category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);
	  $product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';
	}
	$product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  case 'move_product':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  case 'copy_to':
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
	break;
  default:
	if ($rows > 0) {
	  if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents
		$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));
		if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, 0, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);			
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);
	  } elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents
//MVS start
$vendors_query_2 = tep_db_query("select v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name from vendors v, products p where v.vendors_id=p.vendors_id and p.products_id='" . $pInfo->products_id . "'");
while ($vendors_2 = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_query_2)) {
		$current_vendor_name = $vendors_2['vendors_name'];
}	 // MVS end			

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) .  '</a><a href="./new_attributes.php?action=select&current_product_id=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&cPath=' . $cPath . '">' .  tep_image_button('button_edit_attributes.gif', IMAGE_EDIT_ATTRIBUTES) . '</a><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS, 'products_id_view=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '" target="_new">' . tep_image_button('button_related_products.gif', IMAGE_RELATED_PRODUCTS) . '</a>');
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));
		if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));
		if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, 0, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);			
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);
//MVS start
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . '<b> ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '</b><br>Vendor:  <b>' . $current_vendor_name . '</b><br>' . TEXT_VENDORS_PRODUCT_PRICE_INFO . '<b>' . $currencies->format($pInfo->vendors_product_price) . '</b><br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' <b>' . $pInfo->products_quantity . '</b>');
 //MVS end
		$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');
	  }
	} else { // create category/product info
	  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);
	}
	break;
}

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
  echo '			<td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
  echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '			</td>' . "\n";

// Add neccessary JS for WYSIWYG editor of category image
  /*if(($action=='edit_category') or ($action=='new_category'))	{
	if (HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DISABLE != 'Disable'){
	  echo '
			  <script language="JavaScript1.2" defer>
			  var config = new Object();  // create new config object
			  config.width  = "250px";
			  config.height = "35px";
			  config.bodyStyle = "background-color: white; font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 12px;";
			  config.debug = ' . HTML_AREA_WYSIWYG_DEBUG . ';
			  config.toolbar = [ ["InsertImageURL"] ];
			  config.OscImageRoot = "' . trim(HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES) . '";
			  editor_generate("categories_image",config);
			 </script>
		   ';
	}
  }*/

}
?>

</tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }
?>
</td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

I just copy/pasted this nice add-on but i have 1 problem. In my product_info.php i get a white box where the movie should play and if i pres the box it disappers, doesn't show anything..

If i install the add-on so that others can download the video i get that ekstra link in my product_info page which redirects me to a new page in the same browser and here the video is playing.

Im really not that though at programming, so i hope one of you guys have heard about this problem, and can help me in the right direction, cause im totally lost.

Looking forward to heard from you.

Tommy82DK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I need your help to try to solve the problem that I have with this contribution.

I have installed it and works perfertly in local but when I have upload ot the server (windows) the video does not work. Only appear the space wher it should appear.

I am not programer and so please reply in the most comprehensible way.

Thanks