• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Optional Related Products, Version 4.0

Skittles

Hi Claudiu.

I have been having this same problem with Optional Related Products and some other contributions with the same result. I have tried the above and end up getting the same thing.... Back to the login prompt for admin.

I can not for the life of me figure this out. I have installed many contributions with no problems, but forms with the get rather than post has me stumped. Think it has something to do with the osCAdminID also in the URL. My browser is accepting cookies but the admin side does not generate any either for browser to accept. All other functions of the catalog from the store front side work perfectly. Hmmm...

Any one have a solution to this rather than rewriting the whole page's form handling?

Thanks!

Phil

Having the same problem, back to the login prompt everytime I'm trying to make the changes to the database?

Any ideas?

Anyone's got the sql file I could use instead?

Thanks

Oz

Hi

Ive looked on Google and cant find anything for "404 optional related products"

Im installing the contribution, at step 11 it says got to

"Catalog->Related Products. The SQL Setup Utility will be displayed.

Click on the button for a new install. You will automatically be redirected to

the Optional Related Products page once the database has been updated."

I have the link "related products" in the catalog section of the admin side but when i click on it I get a 404 page not found error, the address of the 404 page is catalog/admin/optional_related_products.php.

The page is defintely installed but I get this message.

Any help much appreciated!

Hi

Ive looked on Google and cant find anything for "404 optional related products"

Im installing the contribution, at step 11 it says got to

"Catalog->Related Products. The SQL Setup Utility will be displayed.

Click on the button for a new install. You will automatically be redirected to

the Optional Related Products page once the database has been updated."

I have the link "related products" in the catalog section of the admin side but when i click on it I get a 404 page not found error, the address of the 404 page is catalog/admin/optional_related_products.php.

The page is defintely installed but I get this message.

Any help much appreciated!

OK, I downloaded the package with Turkish and the sql_setup_related_products.php file name had been altered with an _ENG on the end. I deleted the extra bit and all is ok now!

• 1 month later...

Dear all,

I have installed this contrib, on a live shop (dedicated server), but regularly the productpages using related products, are loading very slow (in fact, only the right column lags, while the the rest is fast as ever). It takes about 30 seconds for the right column to appear.

Do you have any idea what this problem might be? I just did an 'optimize database', but has no effect.

Thank you so much for helping!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me with Version 4.0 I have it all plugged in and installed and I can put products with products but they don't show on my site when I go to the product. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Justin,

Verify the installation, especially the edits to product_info.php and categories.php as this is where the most errors are made.

Chris

Can someone please help me with Version 4.0 I have it all plugged in and installed and I can put products with products but they don't show on my site when I go to the product. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Do you have this in your product_info.php?

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?>

I checked and it is there but still nothing shows up. Can you take a look and let me know it is at http://www.heattreatdepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=98 and I have stuff plugged in to show but nothing shows.

Well, to "take a look" will not give something: If the module is not there, then it isn't, if you can not see it, them me neither. It looks to me like you made some installation mistake, so go over this first

An other option would be, to try to place the module to some other place of the page to see if it appears, amybe something going on with your floatings (left column floats right etc)

PS I don't think that this

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
has something to do in the middle of your page, right?

Well, to "take a look" will not give something: If the module is not there, then it isn't, if you can not see it, them me neither. It looks to me like you made some installation mistake, so go over this first

An other option would be, to try to place the module to some other place of the page to see if it appears, amybe something going on with your floatings (left column floats right etc)

PS I don't think that this has something to do in the middle of your page, right?

I have checked product_info.php and the categories.php and everything is right. It looks like it should work from the admin side the site is working but I still can't see it under the products on the customers side. Is there anyone else that can shed some light on this.

I have checked product_info.php and the categories.php and everything is right. It looks like it should work from the admin side the site is working but I still can't see it under the products on the customers side. Is there anyone else that can shed some light on this.

Tke a virgin product_info.php file and make the addon modifications to it.

Then upload it to your server replacing the current product_info.php you have.

Does the module appear?

(Not to mention to keep a copy of your product_info.php)

Tke a virgin product_info.php file and make the addon modifications to it.

Then upload it to your server replacing the current product_info.php you have.

Does the module appear?

(Not to mention to keep a copy of your product_info.php)

Can you look at this is the original product_info.php can you please help me with what to change.

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new contentBoxHeading(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><?php echo TEP_CONTENT_BEGIN; ?><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="675" style="border: 1px solid #000; margin-left: 15px; margin-right: -5px; background: #fff;">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table><?php echo TEP_CONTENT_END; ?></td></tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top">'.$products_name.'</td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top">'.$products_price.'</td>

</tr>

</table>');

new contentBoxHeading($info_box_contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr><td><?php echo TEP_CONTENT_BEGIN; ?><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" width="675" style="border: 1px solid #000; margin-left: 15px; margin-right: -5px; background: #fff;">

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

?>

<?php

}

?>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Just modify the file according to installation instructions

This is the modified version which this is following the directions. The only thing it says to change is add <?php include (DIR_WS_MODULES . Filename_Related_Products);?> which I did and it still doesn't show anything. This is the code I highlighted the change that it says to make.

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new contentBoxHeading(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr><td><?php echo TEP_CONTENT_BEGIN; ?><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="675" style="border: 1px solid #000; margin-left: 15px; margin-right: -5px; background: #fff;">

<tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top">'.$products_name.'</td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top">'.$products_price.'</td>

</tr>

</table>');

new contentBoxHeading($info_box_contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr><td><?php echo TEP_CONTENT_BEGIN; ?><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" width="675" style="border: 1px solid #000; margin-left: 15px; margin-right: -5px; background: #fff;">

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

?>

<?php

}

?>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

This is the modified version which this is following the directions. The only thing it says to change is add <?php include (DIR_WS_MODULES . Filename_Related_Products);?> which I did and it still doesn't show anything. This is the code I highlighted the change that it says to make.

Did you upload the virgin file? I can't see a difference on your product info page

Replace the line in question with following

<tr>
       <td><?php echo 'Related products should follow'; ?></td>
     </tr>
      <tr>
       <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
     </tr>

Then upload the file and look what you can see on the product info page

Edited by multimixer

Did you upload the virgin file? I can't see a difference on your product info page

Replace the line in question with following

<tr>
       <td><?php echo 'Related products should follow'; ?></td>
     </tr>
      <tr>
       <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
     </tr>

Then upload the file and look what you can see on the product info page

This is what it shows now http://www.heattreatdepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=132 . It still doesn't show the related products but it shows the title related products. Also, I appreciate all of your help so far. It is like the little line of code <?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?> isn't linking it to the right thing.

This is what it shows now http://www.heattreatdepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=132 . It still doesn't show the related products but it shows the title related products. Also, I appreciate all of your help so far. It is like the little line of code <?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?> isn't linking it to the right thing.

Ok, so we know that that it is not related to your product info page, with highest possibility

Next thing to do is to take file includes/modules/optional_related_products.php

and replace the first

<?php

with

<?php echo 'related products';

upload the file and tell me what you see

Ok, so we know that that it is not related to your product info page, with highest possibility

Next thing to do is to take file includes/modules/optional_related_products.php

and replace the first

<?php

with

upload the file and tell me what you see

Still nothing showing on the website side. Is there something on the admin side that I'm missing? I added related products to the products but is there any setting I have to change under the configuration?

Still nothing showing on the website side. Is there something on the admin side that I'm missing? I added related products to the products but is there any setting I have to change under the configuration?

Is the file includes/modules/optional_related_products.php uploaded right now???

Is the file includes/modules/optional_related_products.php uploaded right now???

It is uploaded below is a copy of it with the change you asked for.

/*

$Id: optional_related_products.php, ver 1.0 02/05/2007 Exp $

Copyright © 2007 Anita Cross (http://www.callofthewildphoto.com/)

Part of Contribution: Optional Related Products Ver 4.0

Based on code from Optional Relate Products, ver 2.0 05/01/2005

Copyright © 2004-2005 Daniel Bahna ([email protected])

*/

$orderBy = 'ORDER BY ';

$orderBy .= (RELATED_PRODUCTS_RANDOMIZE)?'rand()':'pop_order_id, pop_id';

$orderBy .= (RELATED_PRODUCTS_MAX_DISP)?' limit ' . RELATED_PRODUCTS_MAX_DISP:'';

$attributes = "

SELECT

pop_products_id_slave,

products_name,

products_model,

products_price,

products_quantity,

products_tax_class_id,

products_image

FROM " .

TABLE_PRODUCTS_RELATED_PRODUCTS . ", " .

TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pa, ".

TABLE_PRODUCTS . " pb

WHERE pop_products_id_slave = pa.products_id

AND pa.products_id = pb.products_id

AND language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'

AND pop_products_id_master = '".$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']."'

AND products_status='1' " . $orderBy;

$attribute_query = tep_db_query($attributes);

if (mysql_num_rows($attribute_query)>0) {

$count = 0;

?>

<tr>

<td>

<table class="productlisting" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="productListing-heading"> <?php echo TEXT_RELATED_PRODUCTS ?> </td>

</tr><tr>

<td align="center" class="productListing-data">

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%" align="center">

<tr>

<?php

while ($attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_query)) {

$products_name_slave = ($attributes_values['products_name']);

$products_model_slave = ($attributes_values['products_model']);

$products_qty_slave = ($attributes_values['products_quantity']);

$products_id_slave = ($attributes_values['pop_products_id_slave']);

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($products_id_slave)) {

$products_price_slave = $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($attributes_values['products_tax_class_id']));

} else {

$products_price_slave = $currencies->display_price($attributes_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($attributes_values['products_tax_class_id']));

}

echo '<td class="productListing-data" align="center">' . "\n";

// show thumb image if Enabled

if (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_THUMBS == 'True') {

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_id_slave) . '">' . "\n"

. tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $attributes_values['products_image'], $attributes_values['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"').'</a><br>' . "\n";

}

$caption = '';

if (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_NAME == 'True') {

$caption .= '<p>' . $products_name_slave;

if (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_MODEL == 'True') {

$caption .= sprintf(RELATED_PRODUCTS_MODEL_COMBO, $products_model_slave);

}

$caption .= '</p>' . "\n";

} elseif (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_MODEL == 'True') {

$caption .= '<p>' . $products_model_slave . '</p>' . "\n";

}

if (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_PRICE == 'True') {

$caption .= '<p>' . sprintf(RELATED_PRODUCTS_PRICE_TEXT, $products_price_slave) . '</p>' . "\n";

}

if (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_QUANTITY == 'True') {

$caption .= '<p>' . sprintf(RELATED_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_TEXT, $products_qty_slave) . '</p>' . "\n";

}

echo '<a href="'

. tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_id_slave) . '">'

. $caption . '</a>' . "\n";

if (RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_BUY_NOW== 'True') {

echo '<a href="'

. tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))

. 'action=rp_buy_now&rp_products_id=' . $products_id_slave) . '">'

. tep_image_button('button_rp_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_RP_BUY_NOW) . '</a>';

}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

$count++;

if ((RELATED_PRODUCTS_USE_ROWS == 'True') && ($count%RELATED_PRODUCTS_PER_ROW == 0)) {

echo '</tr><tr>' . "\n";

}

}

?>

</tr></table>

</td>

</tr></table>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

It is uploaded below is a copy of it with the change you asked for.

Ok, so now, upload this file (with the change) to the directory /includes/ (Not modules). you can leave the original file in it's original location

Also on product_info.php change this

to this

<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?>

Ok, so now, upload this file (with the change) to the directory /includes/ (Not modules). you can leave the original file in it's original location

Also on product_info.php change this

to this

<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . FILENAME_RELATED_PRODUCTS); ?>

Still nothing showing up on the site.

Still nothing showing up on the site.

This is from your page source

<tr>        <td>Related products should follow</td>      </tr>       <tr>        <td></td>      </tr>

You gan see the empty secont <tr><td></td></tr>, that should be not empty because of the echo we have on top of this file that should appear always.

Even if your modules directory was not correctly defined, putting the file in the includes directory (that must be ok, else the site don't work at all) should show our echo

Last thing to do maybe, is to go to your cpanel and check if the file is there (the optional_related_products.php), it's permissions etc