• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Small/Medium/Bigimages????? Everytime the same shit with it

gwinger

Has anybody got a new Snapshot working with the contribution?

Might the developer-Team decide to implement that feature (maybe2 maybe3 prodimages) into the CVS? It is a marture everytime to get it running. Everybody who likes performance needs this option.

But the contributions here have sometimes less than enough instructions to implement code.

Dear contributors, we honor your work, but we are not able to copy your not-commented files into our running Snapshots and have not the time and mood to search for the changes in your skripts.

Such things like contributing edited files is not very neccessary for people who took another contribution before.

A very good install-instruction is in the

"categories_description_1.1"

Do it like this.

And proof wheter you have packed all nessessary files and whether they work in a Snapshot. Otherwise it is not very usefull.

Ok, Who else needs more Sizes for the product images?

xtcommerce Templates

And this is my new coding project. A multilingual sitesearch for online stores. Have a look at the search field left in the navbar:

WWW.BE-INSHAPE.DE Proteinpulver, Aminosäure Liquids and Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness

It finds all the ingredients like amino acids, carnitin and proteins if you don't know how to spell. In realtime...

I setup a new store at the moment fo a bicycle Vendor in germany.

I neeeeed a correction in my categories.php to get it working.

It is $Id: categories.php, v 1.137 2002/08/19

Also mid september.

The thing is, that everything works. The preview etc. pp

But after inserting there is no medium and no big image in my database.

After hours I gave it up to search for the bug. Might you send my your version, but only when you have signed out the changes you made.

Or might you help me on that categories.php of mine? I implementet another contribution or two before that and I've got that one backuped before, where the SM/MED/BIGimage thing hasn't been "integrated" by myself.

please mail me : [email protected]

xtcommerce Templates

And this is my new coding project. A multilingual sitesearch for online stores. Have a look at the search field left in the navbar:

WWW.BE-INSHAPE.DE Proteinpulver, Aminosäure Liquids and Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness

It finds all the ingredients like amino acids, carnitin and proteins if you don't know how to spell. In realtime...

I really dont know what you did cus it could be a great number of things.

Giving you my catagory.php file would only confuse you more cus i have it intergraded with many mods.

I would go over everything and double check if i added the scripts all in the correct files.

Did you you the extra sql tables? Have you tried using the catagory.php file in the admin folder that came with the mod by itself?

No, everything works inclusive automatically resized uploag of 3 Images Thumbnail, Medium and Big image.

There have been changes with the file uploading logic by the core Team.

So the old contribution didn't work anymore on newer Snapshots.

I had to write a completly new Contribution. Maybe I upload it.

First I've to test anything with the resizeing of the images.

I take one in 800/600 the same for medium and normal. Then I click preview and insert and everything ist suddenly uploaded in the right sizes for the shop. Voila.....

Not eating or drinking or sleeping but getting results.

xtcommerce Templates

I used the category_descriptions_1.1 and everything worked exactly as described in the doc. Main point is: even with me using a different cvs snapshot, when it said to insert something, the identing was right. When he said to indent then place code, it matched perfectly. When it said, go-line 91, there was the code. When I ran the descriptions, it worked 100%, the first time. The admin tool and the application were right on and I could get on with my next problem. So, I would suggest looking at that contrib as a good example to follow.

I'm writing some pieces now that I will be sure to follow that example if I get to the contrib stage.

Thats what I meant :-)

What are you working on?

xtcommerce Templates