• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Super Download Store

AlexStudio

Are you using some database prefix contribution? I can't see why you got the 'eq34517.' prefix for the new database table. Please also notice that there are 2 database_tables.php and both require the new definitions setup correctly.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

God, not that I know of? The database was already there from the server company, and the eq34517 is the database name.

I know that there are two database_tables.php, one in the includes folder in catalog and the other one in admin. Both have the same definitions added (at the very end just vefore the ?>):

// BOF Super Download Shop v1.0 mod

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS', 'products_attributes_download_groups');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS_FILES', 'products_attributes_download_groups_files');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS_TO_FILES', 'products_attributes_download_groups_to_files');

// EOF Super Download Shop v1.0 mod

Any idea what's the problem? Could it be because I ran the sql files after installing the contrib? On my shop everything seems to be fine, instead of the fact that I don't get the download link because I didn't chagne the order status yet...

Please modify group_file_for_download.sql to:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Enable Group File Download?', 'DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_FILEGROUP_STATUS', 'Yes', 'Do you want to enable group file for download? - Default=Yes', '13', '93', NOW(), NOW(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\', \'No\'), ');

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename`;

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups` (
`download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`download_group_name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL ,
`language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `download_group_id` , `language_id` )
);

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` (
`download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,
`download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`download_group_filename` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL
);

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` DROP PRIMARY KEY ,
ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `download_group_id` );

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_to_files` (
`download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`download_group_file_description` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `language_id` )
);

And then run this script again.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There

I've been up and running with my mp3 download shop for a few weeks now, and today got my first customer! hurray! except that he paid me with an echeque via paypal so that the payment is pending but he was still able to download the file. so i believe that SDS is the answer. I have come across what seems to be a bug which I have confirmed by installing SDS on a 'virgin' install of OSC.

Problem:

In the 'Products Attributes' page of Admin, I'm only ever able to view 'page 1' of any of the items in each section (ie 'products option' , option values' etc ). I can never move to page 2 either by selecting 2 or the '>' arrow. I hope I'm making sense.

I would desperately like to get SDS working, and I'm suprised that no one else has come across this problem after reading through this thread.

Please help!

Primaudial

Primaudial, the page number links are working fine in both my test site (clean installed osCommerce 2.2 MS2 060817 update with SDS v1.1) and live store (heavily modified osCommerce 2.2 MS2 updated to 060817 patch release).

Please compare your existing catatlog/admin/pruducts_attributes.php with the original file came with the official osCommerce package, and see if you missed something in there. This SDS contribution mostly adds new code in that file, and modified a few lines as well, but the code regarding page number is intact.

Edited by AlexStudio

Primaudial, the page number links are working fine in both my test site (clean installed osCommerce 2.2 MS2 060817 update with SDS v1.1) and live store (heavily modified osCommerce 2.2 MS2 updated to 060817 patch release).

Please compare your existing catatlog/admin/pruducts_attributes.php with the original file came with the official osCommerce package, and see if you missed something in there. This SDS contribution mostly adds new code in that file, and modified a few lines as well, but the code regarding page number is intact.

Hi AlexStudio

wow - thanks for such a quick repsonse. I sussed it out!!! It was to do with the register globals fix contribution which added the following code to catalog/admin/products_attributes.php :

// >>> BEGIN REGISTER_GLOBALS

// These variables are accessed directly rather than through $HTTP_GET_VARS or $_GET later in this script

link_get_variable('option_page');

link_get_variable('value_page');

link_get_variable('attribute_page');

// <<< END REGISTER_GLOBALS

Now it seems to work perfectly!

...so SDS will solve the echeque paypal pending problem then?? I'm assuming so

thanks for the help . this is SUCH a great forum. :rolleyes:

cheers

primaudial

Hello all,

I'm trying to install this contrib to do away with the lack of a shipping address in invoices. I provide a document delivery service. Once payment is received, the customer downloads a PDF Instruction/Form file. I receive the signed Instruction/Form file and ultimately send them their documents via FedEx. To get a FedEX Label, the invoice requires a shipping address which is absent because, as I understand it, downloads mark the product as "virtual" and, therefore, as far as osCommerce is concerned, since it's only a mere download, shipping is not required.

I'm sure its some other mod that's interfering, but I have to start somewhere.

Here's the error:

"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_ROW_LISTS_OPTIONS' at line 1

select * from products_options where language_id = '1' order by products_options_id LIMIT 0, MAX_ROW_LISTS_OPTIONS

[TEP STOP]

HEADING_TITLE_OPT

Warning: Division by zero in /home/blahcom/public_html/catalog/admin/products_attributes.php on line 452

>> "

Any help?

TIA

(I'm sure it's an ID 10 T problem, related to a PEBKAC situation.)

Regards,

Martin

OK, IGNORE ABOVE PREVIOUS POST; it was an ID 10 T problem. It was a define directory issue :blush:

However, now that I'm up and running, how do I get osCommerce to recognize my products as non-virtual, to have a shipping address in the Invoice and Packing Slip?

TIA

Geesh. New Problem.

I get a blank page when clicking my Download Link.

My phpAdmin has the proper groups and correctly spelled filenames. (Yes, I read this list before posting.)

I did notice that, although my DB appears to be correct, when I go back to the webpage products_attributes.php

all the filenames say "Group_Files-1" and not the filename that I entered and which is in the DB.

Any help would be welcome, particularly on my live store.

I'm also missing the filenames, file sizes and nice fancy download buttons that you have on your success page. I'm sure the problem is related.

TIA

Martin

PS I think its time to hit the sack - a whole day on this.

On the same problem, the Table: products_attributes_download is not updating with the correct file name.
This contrib won't do what you expected. It is an enhansment of the stock downloads module, it can't do anything to the shipping.

The later problem you have here seems to be that you didn't run the filegroup_db_setup.php script. Please refer to the installation guide, and follow the instruction carefully.

This contrib won't do what you expected. It is an enhansment of the stock downloads module, it can't do anything to the shipping.

The later problem you have here seems to be that you didn't run the filegroup_db_setup.php script. Please refer to the installation guide, and follow the instruction carefully.

Did that twice BEFORE posting here.

I manually updated the Table: products_attributes_download with the correct filenames. I put the old download.php back, and at least we have the downloads.

I think I can add a download, but also add another attribute such as differences in fees for shipping (without a related download) which, I believe, will make it non-virtual in osCommerce's mind. I think I had it working the way I wanted when I did that accidentally.

Now I really got to get to bed.

Thanx. Regards.

Martin

FOR USERS OF SUPER DOWNLOAD SHOP WITH THE REGISTER GLOBALS FIX CONTRIBUTION

( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2097 )

You need to make sure you have these additional lines of code in your

catalog/admin/products_attributes.php

// >>> BEGIN REGISTER_GLOBALS

// These variables are accessed directly rather than through $HTTP_GET_VARS or $_GET later in this script

link_get_variable('option_page');

link_get_variable('value_page');

link_get_variable('attribute_page');

link_get_variable('file_group_page');

link_get_variable('group_file_page');

// <<< END REGISTER_GLOBALS

note: I have written these last two lines in addition to the standard reg glob fix contribution...

I hope this helps.

cheers

Primaudial

I'm still installing this contrib.

When I attempt to associate a download into a group (yes, the groups are there, files within their respective group directories within download directory all chmoded 777, all files indicated in the respective groups - thew filename will not be posted to the products attributes_download table, but only Group_Files-1 or Group_Files-2 is entered. This, of course, is returned when I attempt to edit the respective filename - as the filename.

It does work, however, if no filegroup is selected.

I'm using the products_attributes.php from your contrib unchanged in your most recent release.

Any suggestions?

Martin

You are not supposed to see filenames in products_attributes_download table when a file group assigned. The file group breaks up into files automatically when an order is placed. If the file groups didn't work for you, probably there is something wrong in your checkout_process.php.

This is when I'm attaching attributes to products, a download file to a product when I'm at admin/products_attributes.php

It has nothing to do whatsoever with checkout_process.php. I'm nowhere near there, yet ;-)

Your products_attributes puts the name "Group_Files-1" or "Group_Files-2," whichever I choose for the specific file - instead of the actual filename - into your table products_attributes_downloads when the Group is not 0. When its 0 (no file group) the proper filename is entered.

Cheers,

Martin

In other words, when I go to edit, update or change the filename, it pulls Group_Files-1 or Group_Files-2, rather than sowing a filename associated with that product if the Group is other than 0. At zero, the proper filename is returned.

M

Isn't the filename and group associated with the product at that point?

I have the groups, filenames associated with within each group. I can't associate a group filename with a product.

Martin

Here's my PhpAdmin for the table:

Full Texts products_attributes_id products_attributes_filename products_attributes_filegroup_id products_attributes_maxdays products_attributes_maxcount

Edit Delete 59 DD214_TRG.pdf 0 7 5

Edit Delete 58 201_TRG.pdf 0 3 3

Edit Delete 61 Group_Files-1 1 7 5

Doesn't the filename belong in products_attributes_filename, rather than Group_Files-1?

Martin

Did you run both sql scripts came with this contribution?

Martin, when you assign a filegroup to an attribute, the group ID is assigned to the filename field. I was telling you that it is the way this contribution's working. Filenames are definded in the file_group. The file group will break up to individule files when the order is placed.