• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Member Approval

Optimalkiller

Can anyone help I'm useing Member Approval latest version but when I click on the awaiting Member approval i get the following error messages.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\members.php on line 110

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\members.php on line 110

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\members.php on line 112

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 18

If I ignore the error messages and still try to activate a user nothing happens, somebody help me please.

TIA

Can anyone help I'm useing Member Approval latest version but when I click on the awaiting Member approval i get the following error messages.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\members.php on line 110

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\members.php on line 110

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\members.php on line 112

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 18

If I ignore the error messages and still try to activate a user nothing happens, somebody help me please.

TIA

Problem resolved it's to do with PHP 5 and the arra varible, switched over to php 4 and the problem has now been resolved, has anyone else experienced this?

Yes I tried php5 to and ran into tons of problems. Unfortunately a lot of the mods available are incompatable with the way php handles database and code variables. Just stick with php 4.

If it works!! Don't fix it!! I say LOL

Edited by insomniac2

• 1 year later...

Problem is related to register globals.

So apply patch or change all $HTTP_***_VARS to $_***.

Also if its a session variable done treat them as global or use

extract($_SESSION, EXTR_OVERWRITE+EXTR_REFS);

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 4 months later...

I'd be grateful if someone could help me get this working. I've done a clean install of OSC 2.2 RC2 and followed all instructions in the README to the letter.

I've copied across the admin files and added the lines to the database. Whenever you click the log in link it takes you to a blank page.

Using v1.7 on PHP5

The problem seems to occur when I alter this section of catalog/login.php

after this : [approx line 34]

if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {

$error = true;

} else {

insert this:

if ($check_customer['member_level'] == 0 ) {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] = 'invalid';

$messageStack->add('login', TEXT_NOT_APPROVED);

} else {

I really need this feature to work as we only want prices to be accessible to registered users.

Many thanks,

Steve

Edited by stevieb08

• 1 month later...