• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discounted price not showing at merchant

marky55

Hello,

I'm not a programmer and I can't figure out what's wrong with this.I though maybe one of you has an ideea of what's going on.

Basically, I tried installing 2 of the already available contributions offering price discounts.

The problem is that no matter which one I used, the discounted price did not "propagate" until the final checkout page of my payment processor company.

The order total on my store is correct,but as soon as the client leaves the site, prices revert to un-discounted state as before.

What can I do to fix this?

For example, right now I have this contrib installed ( Price Sensitive Discount)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,discount

I want to offer a 25% discount for all orders over $300.

How can I make sure that the price forwarded to the final processing page keeps the discount applied?

Hello,

I'm not a programmer and I can't figure out what's wrong with this.I though maybe one of you has an ideea of what's going on.

Basically, I tried installing 2 of the already available contributions offering price discounts.

The problem is that no matter which one I used, the discounted price did not "propagate" until the final checkout page of my payment processor company.

The order total on my store is correct,but as soon as the client leaves the site, prices revert to un-discounted state as before.

What can I do to fix this?

For example, right now I have this contrib installed ( Price Sensitive Discount)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,discount

I want to offer a 25% discount for all orders over $300.

How can I make sure that the price forwarded to the final processing page keeps the discount applied?

This one should work as propagated. As it is a total order module it will only display at the last page of your checkout and the final total there should be the one going to your payment processor/order.

This one should work as propagated. As it is a total order module it will only display at the last page of your checkout and the final total there should be the one going to your payment processor/order.

Hi,

Yes, I figured it's the way it's supposed to work, except that I noticed the payment processor does not pull the total price, but rather individual prices for products...so I started thinking that maybe this is the reason it's not working?

My payment processor is GsPay and I'm using their osCommerce payment module, installed exactly as instructed.

Any ideeas on what can I do next? Maybe it's something related to the payment module itself then?

Hi,

Yes, I figured it's the way it's supposed to work, except that I noticed the payment processor does not pull the total price, but rather individual prices for products...so I started thinking that maybe this is the reason it's not working?

My payment processor is GsPay and I'm using their osCommerce payment module, installed exactly as instructed.

Any ideeas on what can I do next? Maybe it's something related to the payment module itself then?

The discount module only puts forward the total. If your payment module takes the individual products and forwards these then this sensitive discount module will not work.

The only option would be to discount on individual products or have a discount coupon product.

The discount module only puts forward the total. If your payment module takes the individual products and forwards these then this sensitive discount module will not work.

The only option would be to discount on individual products or have a discount coupon product.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.I will try to see if I can find a contribution that does that.