• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution Tracker

lildog

I also cannot duplicate the notes error on a local server. However, the last integrated into store and last official update are incorrect again....

lildog

I just downloaded another copy of the version you posted as 1.7.13 and verified that all the changes that you made are also in 1.7.14. Is it possible that you posted a version that didn't have all your fixes in it?

--Glen

Oh yeah it's possible. I played with contrib tracker for a few minutes and have issues with only a couple of contribs...I don't know why it is happening and can't narrow it down at all. Everything seems to work fine....I am backed up due to holidays so can't play with it too much today. Was that vague enough? For now I am going to pretend it was a faulty entry from developing. Ne contribs are getting entered correct, editing is working. I tricked the contribs I was having trouble with and they work now too. Part of the problem up to now was the obscure variables I used for the many times and dates.....

Thanks Steve.

lildog

I just downloaded another copy of the version you posted as 1.7.13 and verified that all the changes that you made are also in 1.7.14. Is it possible that you posted a version that didn't have all your fixes in it?

--Glen

Hello there,

I hope someone here can help me))

I need Purchase Without Account on the internet store on Oscommerce base.

I really want to hire somebody for this work.

Please let me know if you do this service or can recommend me someone...

Thanks a lot!

panna

• 1 month later...

first thanx for this contribution.

I installed it yesterday on a clean osc rc2. everything works fine I added sts and seo urls and documented it with this contribution. But today I would add another contribution and go to contribution tracker in admin. Now I got this error:

1267 - Illegal mix of collations (latin2_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='

UPDATE contrib_tracker SET status ='0', contr_last_modified = '2009-01-25 00:52:02' where contrib_name = 'OSIcommerce Pozitif Kurumsal XML ürün entegrasyonu' and last_update < '2009-01-25 00:52:02'

[TEP STOP]

I got no clue how to fix it at the moment, google says this is a mysql bug, but the entry date is 2004 and i use mysql 5.0.51a and using latin2 -- ISO 8859-2 Central European

Now I tryed to drop the c-tracker tables and create them again. It did not change anything, someone got an idea what I should try next?

edit: ok I changed to utf8, might this is not the only contribution who has problems with this

Edited by straka

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've had this contribution working for ages now when I try to enter the contrib tracker via admin the screen shows;

XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 113

And nothing else.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

SJC

Hi everyone,

I've had this contribution working for ages now when I try to enter the contrib tracker via admin the screen shows;

And nothing else.

Thanks

SJC

We are also getting this same error and it just started occurring either today or yesterday. Anyone have any insight into what could be causing this error?

We are also getting this same error and it just started occurring either today or yesterday. Anyone have any insight into what could be causing this error?

Hi John,

Do you have Supertracker v3.1a being tracked? It seems to be the last contrib that has had an updated that I am monitoring. It also has a ? in the description, dont know if this could be causing the problem.

SJC

Hi John,

Do you have Supertracker v3.1a being tracked? It seems to be the last contrib that has had an updated that I am monitoring. It also has a ? in the description, dont know if this could be causing the problem.

SJC

Hello SJC- Thanks for the reply. Actually, we do not have SuperTracker installed and/or tracked. We do have "#### PRICE MATCH REQUEST V1.00 ####" which could be part of the problem due to the hash signs. Not sure if this helps?

Hello SJC- Thanks for the reply. Actually, we do not have SuperTracker installed and/or tracked. We do have "#### PRICE MATCH REQUEST V1.00 ####" which could be part of the problem due to the hash signs. Not sure if this helps?

Weird....error is now gone and contrib_tracker.php now pulls up fine. Confirmed with our host that nothing was changed to cause the error or correct it....just an odd anomaly I guess...

Hi everyone,

And nothing else.

Thanks

SJC

Hi All,

Getting this error again but on various lines, anyone have any ideas?

SJC

I added contribution tracker 1.7.14. Was working about two weeks ago and now I receive this error:

XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 22

Did notice in mark27uk3 post, he talks about a file called /contrib_rss.html in the rsscache directory. My rsscache directory is empty.

So what can I do to correct this?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

actually amazingly enough once i created the rsscache folder and the contrib_rss.html file as a blank and chmod them to 777 and then replaces references of DIR_WS_CATALOG to DIR_FS_CATALOG it all worked happily

actually i stand corrected... its stopped working again with the same error :(

It appears the rsscache/contrib_rss.html file causes the problem

It gets deleted by the script and is not re-written

I manually went in and recreated a blank contrib_rss.html file and chmod it to 777 again and the admin page loads again

only problem is as soon as i try and add or edit it deletes that file and we are back to square one again with the same error

Edited by alba

actually i stand corrected... its stopped working again with the same error :(

It appears the rsscache/contrib_rss.html file causes the problem

It gets deleted by the script and is not re-written

I manually went in and recreated a blank contrib_rss.html file and chmod it to 777 again and the admin page loads again

only problem is as soon as i try and add or edit it deletes that file and we are back to square one again with the same error

i did the same .. and am also having the same problem. did you solve it and if so .. how

Hi,

Thanks for all the work you put into this useful contribution!

I installed the latest build today of 26 Nov 2008.

I'm on php 5 and MySQL 5.

fopen is not allowed.

curl is enabled.

allow_call_time_pass_reference = on.

I guess these settings would qualify for a successful install, yet I get an error message from admin/contrib_tracker.php saying: could not open XML input

I have almost the same thing but then from the catalog. It worked perfect with me, but since 10 april 2009 it suddenly stopped. I started getting mails from [email protected] that they couldn't reach catalog/contrib_tracker anymore. And also the mail from my shop with could not open XML input

I checked the rsscache and it's still on writing.

I do get an admin page, where I can see the contributions. The rss feed from OScommerce is working.

My versions:

Database version : MySQL 5.0.77

PHP Version: 5.2.9-1 (Zend: 2.2.0)

I don't know what's wrong. Someone any idea's?

• 1 month later...

I haven't been using the cron job and wasn't subscribed to this topic, so I missed all the recent problems that people have experienced. I have started using the cron job and have made some updates to catalog/config_tracker.php that I will detail below.

The XML errors appear to be due to something in the RSS feed from osCommerce, so I'll have to wait until we get some bogus data in the feed again. If anyone saved a copy of their rsscache/contrib_rss.html file when they were getting errors, please send me a PM because I'd like to have a look at it. It's just a local copy of the RSS feed from osC, so there isn't any private data in it.

I discovered independently the problem that alba described on 30 Mar where the local cache of the RSS feed wasn't being created (references to DIR_WS_CATALOG instead of DIR_FS_CATALOG) and fixed that. I also added a little bit of HTML to make the page output conform to the HTML 4.01 Transitional DTD. (Nobody cares about this bit, but I'm obsessive about details.) Lastly, I cleaned up the notification message and created a configuration key for it. The first time you run the new version of catalog/contrib_tracker.php, it will create a new item in Configuration->E-Mail called "Contrib Tracker Notification email" with a default value of 'false'. Set it to 'true' to get email notifications sent to the store owner. Editing of the file is no longer necessary.

The new version will be uploaded shortly as v1.7.15.

--Glen