• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

News Blog V1.0

natewlew

I have done everything as told in this addon setup but however I get these two errors at the admin panel,please help,I used "NEWS BLOG V1.5+" addon

"News Article Title

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_news_name() in C:\wamp\www\catalog\admin\news.php on line 195"

"Replies: 0

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_reply() in C:\wamp\www\catalog\admin\news.php on line 315"

Any suggestions what should i do to get rid of these errors,please mail me if possible.

I have installed the NEWS BLOG V1.5+ and have exactly the same issue undefined function tep_get_news_name() in catalog\admin\news.php on line 195

Seems to be frequent but I can't figure it out.

Any idea

I have installed the NEWS BLOG V1.5+ and have exactly the same issue undefined function tep_get_news_name() in catalog\admin\news.php on line 195

Seems to be frequent but I can't figure it out.

Any idea

Had the same problem.

When you were editing general.php, you probably edited the one NOT in the admin folder. :P Make sure you edited the right one.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me why my layout looks like this?

http://jet200.com/catalog/news.php

Every news page appears in a small right hand column. Where do I look to sort out what needs to change. I can only assume there are some extra tables in the code or table properties that do not need to be there.

Some how its outside the main table try moving your code block a bit.

• 5 weeks later...

I have installed the contribution and everything works well from the admin side.

1. However, in my store front, there is nothing to suggest I installed this. Forgive my being new on this. But I have installed infobox in admin contribution which controls infoboxes from admin. This has introduced a 'columns.php, I believe to take the place of the right and left.php files. I wonder if this could be the reason and where to look at to have the blog to show up.

2. On the login page on the breadcrumb of the navigation bar, it shows the news/blog menu item while im on the login page. Is it normal?

Thannks in advance

Felix

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have already installed this contribution, now I want to duplicate it under a new name, e.g FORUM. Do I go through all the process of installing the current one? How do I run the news.sql on my database again?

Thanks in advance

Felix

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thanks for this contrib

Everything looks fine except online, when i wanna clic on News (information box) or on the new blog i create in admin (news blog box) i have this error message "Internet Explorer no puede mostrar la página web" internet explorer cannot display the web page, firefox gives this error: The called website redirest the call so it can never be ended

Can someone help please ?

Thanks a lot

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...