• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What does this error mean?

jonsteward

I have just recieved this error while trying to load my catalog could anybody tell me what it means?

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in c:program filesapache groupapachehtdocscatalogincludesfunctionsdatabase.php on line 44

1030 - Got error 127 from table handler

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

Please can somebody help me as I have hit a brick wall somebody must have seen this error before. It has got me stumped. :?

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in c:program filesapache groupapachehtdocscatalogincludesfunctionsdatabase.php on line 44

1030 - Got error 127 from table handler

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

Your MySQL installation has some severe problems. Have you possibly run out of disk space on the C drive or wherever your database tables are stored?

This is a MySQL issue.

HTH

You can't have everything. That's why trains have difficulty crossing oceans, and hippos did not adapt to fly. -- from the OpenBSD mailinglist.

Please can somebody help me as I have hit a brick wall somebody must have seen this error before. It has got me stumped. :?

If you search the forums you will find posts on how to fix it :)

Or alternatively go to www.mysql.com.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I did what you could have done too ;-)

I searched google with "1030 - Got error 127 from table" and got 2.050 results. Here are some that could be of use:

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/108/2...2/5/50/8682083/

http://www.ultraviolet.org/mail-archives/m...2001/24246.html

It seems that your database is corrupted, so I guess you should try the suggestions in the postings I mentioned to repair the database.

HTH

You can't have everything. That's why trains have difficulty crossing oceans, and hippos did not adapt to fly. -- from the OpenBSD mailinglist.

I have searched but cannot find a solution to this. I installed the files and created the database. There was no problem with database installation. I am getting the following error:

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/application_top.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/php') in /home/dtools/detectivetools.net/htdocs/catalog/default.php on line 1

Warning: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESinclude_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/php') in /home/dtools/detectivetools.net/htdocs/catalog/default.php on line 21

Warning: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESinclude_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/php') in /home/dtools/detectivetools.net/htdocs/catalog/default.php on line 30

Warning: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESinclude_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/php') in /home/dtools/detectivetools.net/htdocs/catalog/default.php on line 40

Catalog is in the htdocs direcrtory and admin falls within the Catalog directory. Using php 4.0

Archived