Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Working OSC port to another system doesn't work fully, HELP!


Guest

Recommended Posts

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/osc/admin/categories.php:36) in /var/www/html/osc/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

 

The above are the errors that appear when editing a category in the admin section of OsC.

 

This version of Osc has been working on our test servers, and I ported it across to another test server but I get little errors.

e.g. It adds a blank category name when adding a new category, then trying to update a category gives the above error.

 

It seems like a problem in the categories.php file with $HTTP_POST_VARS here:

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

 

I have checked to see if global_variables is on in PHP.INI, but realised that OsC would report that. It's on anyway!

 

Has anyone got any ideas??

 

I'm just worried that if it happens when porting the entire Osc from one machine to another, that it may happen when I move the finished configuration to the production server!

 

Cheers,

 

Craig

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just posted a working osCommerce from from my system to my future provider and still have a similar problem. I can do some updates via admin but pictures are not showing and some errors are popping up as well.

They pointed out that it will get resolved once they transfer the domain name.

 

I ported osCommerce from my machine to another one of my machine and everything worked. I had to update only two files: configure.php (in /admin/includes/ and /includes/).

 

Joseph

#Joseph

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have updated the configure.php (in /admin/includes/ and /includes/) but still get the silly issues I mentioned earlier...

 

I have tried loads, It's not MySQL, it's not the PHP.INI, it could be Apache, but it also could be the linux install!! I'm not sure at this point...

 

But for now I am continuing on the first machine where it all works, unless there is a GURU out there that may shine a light on the subject...

 

I've even modified the code quite a lot, and no probs on the 1st test machine, and the port across to the 2nd test machine takes those modifications OK, but some errors keep popping up on the categories update, which I haven't touched! (I think!!!!! :D )

 

C :cry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...