• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I wan't to translate the voucher & coupon contr. some qu

sazikitiger

Hello.

I want to translate the voucher and coupon code contr. to the german language and I have some problems.

I thought that I can take the english directory from languages, copy it and rename it to german and then translate all the files to the german language. This worked but there are still some sentences that are not translated like:

-----------

You can enter a Coupon Code here (still english)

Geschenks - Gutschein Bitte anw?hlen um Ihr Geschenks - Gutschein - Guthaben jetzt einzul?sen -> (ok, that works)

You have 100.00Fr. available in your gift Voucher account

You can enter a Gift Voucher Code here (both lines still english)

ok, there are two ways now:

1. you say me where this translations or better: english language files are located

2. Or: You can give me a good link where I can search a phrase in multiple files ?

Thanks a lot

sazikitiger

Naughty me,

In on or two places in the gv code, i've used hardcoded text, which means that you cannot translate it.

In preparation for the code going into cvs I'm tidying everything up. Expect an updated release over the weekend which will fix this.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

Hello Ian.

Thanks a lot, I found it also last night, 2 o'clock in the night :)

The thing I did now: I added the german language behind of the englich language. Not beautiful but it's ok. I tried to understand what i have to to to make also from this texts a german translation file (and an english) but at the moment no change for me....

I wait for the new version.

BTW: Can I send you the finished translation work to you ?

Bye Bye and thank you

Archived