• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

order attributes is displayed

Aragon127

What determines which order the option and attributes are shown? I've got some attributes that show up at the bottom of the page when I need them at the top. I thought products_attributes_id was the deciding factor, but I changed that around and it had no affect

Hi Aragon

Options and attributes are not getting ordered by nothing.

You can modify the /catalog/product_info.php to sort in the way you want.

If you want to sort the options, modify this line:

$products_options_name = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

If you want to sort the Attributes of each option, modify this line:

$products_options = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name_values['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

I hope it helps

best regards

I seperated out the Attributes Sort from the Free Call for Price v4.0

From what I can see all is working. There is one bug right now on the Admin on the attributes. It's minor, in that you just need to always do either an Update or Cancel after the Preview or you lose the attributes :shock:

But other than that, it works great.

Until I fix that bug, it is located on my web site in the Free Call for Price Store in the Downloads Category.

Archived