• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

'Buy Now' button not working anywhere!!!

jailaxmi

Hi,

I noticed today that none of the "buy now" buttons that show on product lists (from specific categories, or by price list) are not working on my shop. I have installed many contributions, so I am not sure where I messed up and how to fix this. I've tried to compare unmodified 'products_listing' and 'products_new' files to mine, but I cannot for the life of me find where I messed up. :'(

Could anyone please send me in the right direction to fix this? Which files to look at and what to look for?

The "add to cart" buttons that show on the individual product descriptions, new products lists and reviews work fine, but I think that if customers are looking at a list of products and click on the "buy now" link and nothing happens they may think that the shop is not working and leave!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

• 1 month later...
Did you ever get an answer for this? I noticed that I'm not even showing the "buy now" button on my site and am not sure what to do about it.

http://www.texasjackrussells.com/catalog

Vicky :(

Vicky,

Check your admin->configuration->product listing settings

The Display Buy Now column should have a number greather than 0 (numbers > 0 tell if a column should be visible and they also are responsible for the order the columns are shown in)

HTH

Howard

Archived