• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cannot remove items from cart

rajfantastic

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum, because it is the first problem that i haven't been able to find a solution for. I am having a problem with a heavily modified osc installation.

Very simply: after adding items to my store's cart, i am unable to remove items from the cart using the checkbox and the 'update' button. I added the contribution 'Automatic remove button in shopping cart' in order to more quickly analyze the issue. I also compared all of the cart updating and deleting functions to another "functional" store, and the functions were exactly the same.

Here is a list of installed mods:

Option Type Feature

Easy Populate

Automatic remove button in shopping cart

Register Globals

Has anyone else encountered a problem like this?

If anyone would like to help me with this problem, I can provide a link to the catalog and compensate you for your time. Thanks in advance!!

Steve

I neglected to mention that my client had me remove the price and quantity controls from the shopping cart. The quantities are now handled as attributes, which is OK because there is no payment capability in the store. I found this post but the solution DID NOT WORK:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75840

• 1 month later...

I am having a similar problem, I installed SSL and once I got it working noticed that OSC does not add to shopping cart unless you have a Buy Now button.

Updating quantities and removing from cart are also not working.

Feel free to go to www.securitywholesale.net to see how it works.

Can anyone give us a hint on where to look to fix this issue?

Regards.

Archived