• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem adding attributes to products

FrancineNJ

I can not add attributes to products (already in database). From either the products page or the attributes page. I get an error that says:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values ('', '478', '3', '46', '0.000', '+', '1')

What I understand is, this is a database problem...its reading 7 colums when its only set for 6.

Am I close?

So, what file and where do I look in it or what do I do with the database and where in the database can this be fixed?

Thanks for anyone's help.

Francine

I can not add attributes to products (already in database). From either the products page or the attributes page. I get an error that says:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values ('', '478', '3', '46', '0.000', '+', '1')

What I understand is, this is a database problem...its reading 7 colums when its only set for 6.

Am I close?

So, what file and where do I look in it or what do I do with the database and where in the database can this be fixed?

Thanks for anyone's help.

Francine

Follow up :

It was suggested that I try emptying all the data in the attributes tables and then try to add new attributes.

I tryed that...and now, I have no attributes and still get that error when I try to add an attribute to any product.

Any other suggestions or ideas? Would the file admin/categories.php have something in it where it reads to get this error?

Thanks,

Francine

Archived