• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help someone....

imusic

I have posted a couple of times this problem, surely there is someone out there to help me.

When someone purchased a downloadable product last week. They joined as a customer, purchased a product, paid by paypal, got redirected back to download and the product purchased appeared in admin..great.

This week I have had emails from paypal of payments received but none of the products purchased have appeared in admin, the customers have not had the download links.

I have had to refund money...

I have a couple of contributions installed. Payment without Account and Paypal contribution. The IPN seems to be set up ok in paypal.

when customer gets to order confirmation the page has all these error

[email protected]: Delivery Address (Edit)

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array

given

in

/hsphere/local/home/imusic/imusiclabel.com/includes/functions/general.php on

line 46

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array

given

in

/hsphere/local/home/imusic/imusiclabel.com/includes/functions/general.php on

line 46

Appreciate help someone..thanks

Hi there

I am sorry I do not know the answer to your problem. The main reason no one has answered your post might be that your topic heading "Please help someone...." does not describe your problem.

You need to have a title that describes your problem. This way people on the fourm can quickly see what help you need.

Lucky for you this post will bump you back to the top of the forum and by some fluke someone who knows the answer to your problem might see it.

You might want to repost your question with a title and description that describes your problem better.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

Line 453 in general.php

Change from:

$country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']);

Change To:

$country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']['title']);

Delete line 483

if ($country == '') $country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']);

http://www.oscommerce.com/ext/update-20060817.html

Archived