• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Low Stock Email Notification

NoClueGuy25

• 2 months later...

Yeah I too am looking for this... for some reason I thought I saw it in the Admin section somewhere... but now I can't find it and it's not alerting me...

Would be very useful as I am adding 10 seats for each of our package tours... we only run the trip if we reach 7 seats booked... so I've set the restock level to 3 thinking it was going to email me a notification once it reached 7 bookings... that way I know to go online and process all the credit cards submitted through my secure payment gateway, then change those orders from 'Pending' to 'Confirmed' in my admin with a note and auto email notifying the customer that thier selected trip is confirmed and payment has been processed.

Would be good to hearfrom anyone on this? :o)

Cheers, Jon

Hey,

I'm looking for a contribution that will notify the Store owner by email of all the products that are below the re-stock Qty.... I can't find one. Please help. Thanks

AHA... Found it:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1891

A bit old but about to see if I can install with latest OSC

Jon :o)

Hey,

I'm looking for a contribution that will notify the Store owner by email of all the products that are below the re-stock Qty.... I can't find one. Please help. Thanks