• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Inventory Question

Is it possible that there is a way i can get my inventory managed by style and quantity. I own an online clothing store, and i want my cart to have the ability to automatically take out a size from the size tab if we are sold out of that size. I am also looking for someone who can setup oscommerce into my current website, just switch out my old cart and configure oscommerce with my template, for an affordable price.

regards,

shadi

Is it possible that there is a way i can get my inventory managed by style and quantity. I own an online clothing store, and i want my cart to have the ability to automatically take out a size from the size tab if we are sold out of that size. I am also looking for someone who can setup oscommerce into my current website, just switch out my old cart and configure oscommerce with my template, for an affordable price.

regards,

shadi

Shadi,

Would you pm me when you get a working answer to your size question? All I know to do is to list each size as a seperate item. As for the other, if it weren't for that issue I'd be happy to help you out.

Shadi,

Would you pm me when you get a working answer to your size question? All I know to do is to list each size as a seperate item. As for the other, if it weren't for that issue I'd be happy to help you out.

Yes i will wendell... This issue has been driving me nuts. I found someone who can do it with the cart i am running on my site now, but i am not happy with cart97pro's features, and i want to move on to oscommerce. This issue has made me delay the opening of my store by a month or so ehhh :-/

Archived