• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product_info.php update?

Trout69

Hi All,

Not so new to oscommerce, but i've taken a step back from my website for a while so i can get a good look at what i ned to do next....

My main upset is with the design/layout of the product_info page. I've seen some really nice pages out there, but very few contributions can be found to alter this page. I have attempted to install the 'fancy product info' cont. but have struggled as i haev a number of other contibutions installed (and i'm not a great coder).

I've been searching the contributions for a couple of days now and have drawn a blank...does anyone know of any contributions that will 'spruce' up this rather standard page? Even placing a table around a certain part or to add a section at the bottom for dimensions/shipping cost you know...

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Best Regards

Donna

Hi All,

Not so new to oscommerce, but i've taken a step back from my website for a while so i can get a good look at what i ned to do next....

My main upset is with the design/layout of the product_info page. I've seen some really nice pages out there, but very few contributions can be found to alter this page. I have attempted to install the 'fancy product info' cont. but have struggled as i haev a number of other contibutions installed (and i'm not a great coder).

I've been searching the contributions for a couple of days now and have drawn a blank...does anyone know of any contributions that will 'spruce' up this rather standard page? Even placing a table around a certain part or to add a section at the bottom for dimensions/shipping cost you know...

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Best Regards

Donna

Don't know what kind of merchandise you have and your needs but you can take a look at this one :

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2610

Archived