• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Sucks.. I need an alternative.....

mickyd

Hey guys, im looking for a payment gateway similar to paypal but unlike paypal, it must support adult material sales. I just had a lovely time with paypal and now anyone selling adult material using them as a gateway seems to get thier accounts closed on them as I did.

They didnt even bother to notify me or make any effort to contact me they just shut it down leaving me unknowing, with customers registering yet no sales..... Sickening.

Well as far as I can tell its that reason anyway... I contacted them asking them why my account was closed and they sent me thier terms and services (recently revised) they didnt bother explaining what it was about my store that violates thier terms they just said it violates terms, sent me some link to all the things that are considered violations and left me to get on with figuring it out formyself.... Disgusting.

The only thing I could see that could possibly apply to my store was that it was adult or mature as they put it. I dont remember paypal having a problem like that before with adult material...

So does this mean anyone using paypal selling adult / mature goods is likely to have thier accounts closed? I honestly don't know but take warning and read this link they sent me...

https://www.paypal.co.uk/aup

Perhaps someone can make more sense of it that I can...

Thanks guys n gals!!!!!