• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Super Global osCsid in URL outdide of catalog? is it possible?

starachna

hallo you php gurus :) i need some help, maybe some smart person can help me?

i have phpnuke and oscommerce,

/		 = phpnuke 
/catalog/ = oscommerce

as long as someone stays within /catalog/ their cart is preserved and the osCsid is in the url, but when the move back to phpnuke, the osCsid is lost, and so is their cart :blink:

i'm wondering i if i can set the osCsid in phpnuke's cookie? or let phpnuke and oscommerce use the same cookie even?

i have looked at External Session, but when i include the oscommerce files i think that phpnuke then wants to use oscommerce database :(

include_once('includes/configure.php');
include_once('includes/database_tables.php');
include_once('sessions.class.php');

mmm ... some help would be very much appreciated :)

thank you very much! sunny greetings from cape town, south africa

ciao/riaan

www.3am.co.za

Hallo you all! hope everyone is having a great time this festive season :thumbsup:

I managed to fix this issue by forcing cookie usage in oscommerce, i actualy prefer it this way, now my URL's are much nicer, without the osCsid= part, a lot of people link to my pages, and they just copy the url :blink:

also now, using the contribution "Infoboxes outside OSC" - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1075 I am showing my shopping cart as a block in phpnuke, so now, no matter where you are on the website, you can see what's in your shopping cart and go to it with one click, no lost sessions aand no lost shopping carts :)

hope this helps someone else too! :thumbsup:

ciao/riaan

www.3am.co.za

hallo you php gurus :) i need some help, maybe some smart person can help me?

i have phpnuke and oscommerce,

/		 = phpnuke 
/catalog/ = oscommerce

as long as someone stays within /catalog/ their cart is preserved and the osCsid is in the url, but when the move back to phpnuke, the osCsid is lost, and so is their cart :blink:

i'm wondering i if i can set the osCsid in phpnuke's cookie? or let phpnuke and oscommerce use the same cookie even?

i have looked at External Session, but when i include the oscommerce files i think that phpnuke then wants to use oscommerce database :(

include_once('includes/configure.php');
include_once('includes/database_tables.php');
include_once('sessions.class.php');

mmm ... some help would be very much appreciated :)

thank you very much! sunny greetings from cape town, south africa

ciao/riaan

www.3am.co.za