• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP fatal error... HELP!

azrob68

I've recently installed Brian Burton's PayPal Website Payments Pro module (version 0.8.2) on my site. I'm confident that I've done everything I was supposed to do (registered a Sandbox account on PayPal, downloaded a certificate, uploaded the cert to the specified directory, modified my API username/password in the module's configuration, etc.). But when I click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button on the checkout_shipping.php page, I get an error:

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php) [function.paypal-init]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/e/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

Fatal error: paypal_init() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/e/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 304

There is no local directory called "Services", so I can see why I'm getting this error. Am I missing something? According to the docs for the module, I seem to have all the requirements. It doesn't list the PayPal SDK, which I did download but did not install on my server. I was under the impression that the SDK was not needed for this module.

So where did I go wrong?

Thanks in advance...

Rob

Just some more information... I installed the PEAR module per the instructions, plus I installed the PayPal SDK's "Lib" directory to my server and renamed it "Services". I also set the PEAR directory in the module's configuration. So now I get this...

Warning: main(PayPal.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/e/Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php on line 9

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/allfou2/public_html/e/pear/') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/e/Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler/Array.php on line 9

The PayPal.php file it's trying to access is in the Services directory, not in the Services/PayPal/Profile/Handler directory.

I don't know a thing about PEAR, but is it supposed to provide some kind of "global pathing" function so it can find these files wherever they might be located? Is there something else I need to do to get this to work correctly?

Thanks!

Rob

Just an update... I was able to fix this problem. It turns out that somehow the paypal_wpp.php file did not get transferred over and must have been an older version or something. Now I have other problems, but at least this one is fixed.