I need to adjust the number of rows and the number of columns

melissaz

I currently have two rows and three columns

I need to have more rows and two columns

How can I do this.....

You can see my site and what this is doing to it: www.mxangels.com/catalog/

Thanks so much for anyones help here :)

Melissa

It looks as if you are using a template. I have no experience with templates or which files of the original osC they modify/replace.

A first step could be to look into your admin panel to see the settings for My Store, Min and Max values. Maybe you can fix it in theres. There might also be a setting like Featured Products in there. It's just a guess as your frontend is not the original osC.

If you can't find anything like that to change, try the index.php and try to figure out if another file is called to create the featured products listing (something like require FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS). Then open that file to see how it generates the listing.

Hope to push you in the right direction,

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Archived