• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCC (custom computer creator) and Ultimate SEO URLs conflict

thejoshler

Hello,

I have both of the contributions mentioned in the title installed and I'm not sure if they work together happily. The problem is that when I enable SEO URLs from the Ultimate SEO admin section, I'm not able to add custom-built products to my shopping cart. Specifically, after creating the ccc product, it takes you to custom_checkout.php to confirm. After clicking 'continue' it sends you to the shopping cart where it's supposed to add your ccc product. Instead, it takes you to a still empty cart. I think I have it narrowed down to this line in the custom_checkout.php file where the problem occurs (around line 142):

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id='.$ccc_prod_id));

The resulting URL looks like this:

mywebsite/shopping_cart.php?systype=8&fsb=10&ccc_pics=true&action=buy_now&products_id=590

If you change all & into & it work, but for some reason it's not doing that itself. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Josh

Ok, I have a little more information. In the Ultimate SEO URLs admin panel, if you turn off W3C valid URLs it will work (the ccc products get added). However, this means all of the URLs site-wide are no longer W3C valid. If someone can figure out how to have both contribs enabled, including the W3c valid URLs option in the Ultimate SEO contrib, and still have it working, I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks again,

Josh