• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OMG!!! Someone please help me!!!

ASJ

I just don't get this... the site has been working great... a few weeks ago I went in and added FREE SHIPPING and some new Specials, etc.. everything was fantastic!

Today our Specials are over so I went in to change everything back(Shipping especially) and it says that there are no modules installed... but they are... obviously because the store front is working perfectly.

I think that most of the problems are stemming from the modules folders...

I can't get to the payment modules

I can't get to the shipping modules

I can't get to the order total modules

I can't get to the tempalte admin in the design controls because it says that it can't open main_page_modules

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

I just don't get this... the site has been working great... a few weeks ago I went in and added FREE SHIPPING and some new Specials, etc.. everything was fantastic!

Today our Specials are over so I went in to change everything back(Shipping especially) and it says that there are no modules installed... but they are... obviously because the store front is working perfectly.

I think that most of the problems are stemming from the modules folders...

I can't get to the payment modules

I can't get to the shipping modules

I can't get to the order total modules

I can't get to the tempalte admin in the design controls because it says that it can't open main_page_modules

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

UPDATE: I've realized that the store is not working like I thought it was. It is like last night something uninstalled all the modules. Nothing on the servers been changed... so i don't think it is a hack.

I attempted to reinstall the modules, but it isn't letting me...

I have no idea... someone please help!!!

UPDATE: I've realized that the store is not working like I thought it was. It is like last night something uninstalled all the modules. Nothing on the servers been changed... so i don't think it is a hack.

I attempted to reinstall the modules, but it isn't letting me...

I have no idea... someone please help!!!

I dont suppose you backed everything up and then back it up again, I can say this a million times, backup=backup=backup-----If someone did get in your admin area and messed stuff up you could prolly go to your phpmyadmin and fix it there. run a backup of your mysql there too to have on your hard drive. If they got in your control panel or your ftp and screwed stuff up you are S-O-L.. good luck

I dont suppose you backed everything up and then back it up again, I can say this a million times, backup=backup=backup-----If someone did get in your admin area and messed stuff up you could prolly go to your phpmyadmin and fix it there. run a backup of your mysql there too to have on your hard drive. If they got in your control panel or your ftp and screwed stuff up you are S-O-L.. good luck

Here's is what is really funny... I had a backup and already tried to restore it, I also tried to restore the actual PHP files as well and it isn't making a bit of difference. I think it might be a server issue, but they say that nothing has changed in the last few days so I'm out of ideas... does anyone else have any information that might help?

Hi. I'm also having a ton of problems that just started today - some involving the payment modules. And I just can't find answers anywhere. I'm beginning to think that it is a server issue. Are you on Netfirms?

CDC

Here's is what is really funny... I had a backup and already tried to restore it, I also tried to restore the actual PHP files as well and it isn't making a bit of difference. I think it might be a server issue, but they say that nothing has changed in the last few days so I'm out of ideas... does anyone else have any information that might help?

No I am not on that host/server... The problem I think I'm encountering is a coding issue, but what i can't figure out is how it could have started...

An update to my problem is this...

I have rolled back my server 24 hours so I have all the old data back from yesterday, before all the problems started. Then I restarted the MySQL server... The store was then working great!

The problem starts when I log into the admin panel. Once I log in, it uninstalls or messes up the modules. It immediately screws up the store and the mySQL server has to be restarted.

I don't know how it could be a coding issue though, as I was in the admin panel yesterday working on some stuff and it didn't effect anything.

Does anyone have any ideas? Can I access the information for the shipping modules through phpMyAdmin? Is there an alternative?

Archived